JIPMER, Puducherry will declare the JIPMER result in the second week of June 2019. The results will be available on the official portal of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2019. The minimum JIPMER cut off marks to qualify the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2019 will be 50% (General category), 45% (PWD Unreserved), & 40% (Reserved Category).
The result for JIPMER MBBS exam 2019 will declare the qualifying and the overall rank of the student. It will be declared in the form of merit list and scorecard. The counseling procedure will start after the result declaration. The JIPMER MBBS Exam result 2019 will be applicable for admission to the MBBS courses in the JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal. To know more about the JIPMER result, read the article given below.
Check JIPMER Cut Off trends.
JIPMER Result 2019 – Important Dates
The result of JIPMER 2019 will be declared after the JIPMER exam. The JIPMER exam is scheduled for June 2, 2019. the JIPMER result date is expected to release in the second week of June 2019. The scorecard will be available with the result declaration. Check below the important dates for JIPMER MBBS Result 2019.
|JIPMER Exam Date||2 June 2019|
|Result Declaration JIPMER 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|First Round of Counseling||26-28 June 2019|
|Classes Start||July 1, 2019|
|Second Round of Counseling||July 24, 2019|
|Third round of Counseling||August 21, 2019|
|Open Round of Counseling||September 26, 2019|
|Admission Ends||September 30, 2019|
The process of Checking JIPMER Result 2019
How to download JIPMER result?
Candidates should go through the procedure given below for checking and downloading the JIPMER Result 2019:
- Visit the official JIPMER result website, click on the JIPMER MBBS Result.
- Log in by entering your Application ID, Password.
- JIPMER 2019 result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the 2019 JIPMER result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the JIPMER result 2019.
The Information – 2019 JIPMER MBBS Result will carry.
The JIPMER MBBS exam result- 2019 will contain the following information:
- The candidate rank in the examination
- Total Marks and Percentile score.
- Subject wise marks and percentile score
- Category wise rank
Qualifying percentile for JIPMER Result 2019
- Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying percentile in JIPMER 2019 result for qualification and the admission process.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50% or more, PWD Unreserved candidate has to score minimum 45% and reserved categories have to obtain marks equivalent to or minimum 40% for qualification.
Qualifying Percentile & Corresponding Number of Students Qualified JIPMER 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Number of Qualified Students|
JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 Merit list
The authorities will release the 11 different category-wise JIPMER merit list. It will contain the names of the qualified candidates. The two overall merit list will include all the candidates who have appeared for the JIPMER 2019 exam.
- Common Merit List: The list incorporating candidates from the general category and the other categories of SC/ST/OBC.
- Scheduled Caste Candidate List: The merit list will include the candidates of SC category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate List: This merit list will include the candidates of ST category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Other Backward Classes Candidate List: The merit list includes candidates from OBC category according to their percentile score.
Candidates can check the merit list by category. The Pdf will display the name of all the candidates in that particular list.
JIPMER 2019 – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Negative Marks: The student with a less negative response will rank higher.
- Biology: Higher Percentile scores in Biology.
- Chemistry: Higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- Physics: The biology and chemistry marks are identical then higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in the higher ranking
- English Comprehension: If the tie persists the student with higher english comprehension marks will rank higher.
- Logical reasoning & Aptitude: The student with higher marks in this section will rank high.
- Age: The older candidate is given preference
JIPMER Counseling 2019
- The candidates qualifying JIPMER 2019 will have to participate in JIPMER counseling for the admission process.
- The JIPMER Puducherry will be organizing the JIPMER 2019 counseling
- The counseling process of JIPMER 2019 will start on June 26, 2019.
- JIPMER counseling 2019 will be conducted in four rounds in which all the candidates will be invited for the open round of counseling.
- The mode of conduction of JIPMER 2019 counseling will be only offline.
- The candidate will be given a seat on the basis of their rank, category, and availability of seats etc.
- There is no procedure for changing the seat once allotted.
The JIPMER Result will release in the second week of June. The counseling process will start in the fourth week of June 2019. A candidate will have to carry the JIPMER result print out and other important documents for the counseling process.