JIPMER question papers are the best ways to prepare for the medical exam. Practicing the previous year papers gives the candidates an edge over the other candidates. JIPMER Question paper solving practice helps in determining the approximation for the original exam.
Practicing and solving the past year papers is beneficial for every candidate. The simulation exercise will be beneficial for candidates for boosting the quality of preparations for JIPMER MBBS 2019.
JIPMER Puducherry will take JIPMER MBBS on June 2, 2019. The admit cards are expected to release in the second week of May 2019. To qualify in the online entrance test, candidates must download and solve JIPMER MBBS Sample Papers are available online.
Solving JIPMER Question Papers
- JIPMER is an entrance exam that requires practice and time management.
- It is imperative to solve the paper with a calm mind.
- The previous year papers will give you a fair idea of how the paper and the kind of questions will be in the JIPMER 2019 exam.
- JIPMER 2019 will have 200 questions in total and 1.5 hours to complete.
- Practicing sample, mock, and previous year papers, candidates will be able to identify the important topics
Understanding JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidate should be aware of the JIPMER 2019 exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam will be online (CBT).
- There will be MCQ questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and logical reasoning subjects.
- The exam is for 1.5 hours.
- +1 for each correct response.
JIPMER Question papers with solutions
The JIPMER previous year question papers have been given below for downloading. Solving JIPMER last year papers will help candidates understanding the paper of JIPMER 2019.
|Solved Paper 2012|
|Solved Paper 2010|
JIPMER question papers and sample papers are the best sources for practicing the questions and preparation.
It is important to practice regularly for increasing speed and effectiveness of preparation.
JIPMER Exam 2019- Recommended Books
The JIPMER exam 2019 will be a tough exam comprising questions of five different subjects. The candidate should prepare from the NCERT books. The NCERT books are best for clearing concepts. The books referred are a good source for extra preparation including JIPMER previous year question papers, JIPMER sample, and mock tests.