JIPMER Important dates 2019 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry the conducting body of JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam has released the JIPMER exam dates. The official notification for JIPMER Exam date is June 2, 2019.
The article given below mentions the date for JIPMER exam registration, form date, exam date, admit card downloading date, and result declaration. The registrations for JIPMER 2019 will start from March 6, 2019.
JIPMER MBBS entrance exam is an All India level MBBS entrance exam. The JIPMER offer 150 seats for MBBS admissions. The candidates qualifying the exam have to participate in the JIPMER MBBS 2019 counseling process for admissions
JIPMER Important Dates
It is very important to keep track of the important dates & events for JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam 2019. The JIPMER exam date 2019 has been released. JIPMER, Puducherry has made the important announcements for the JIPMER 2019 entrance exam. Here take a look at the important dates for JIPMER 2019.
|Online Registration Starts||
March 6, 2019
|April 12, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||
Second Week of May 2019
Exam JIPMER MBBS 2019
|June 2, 2019|
Second week of June 2019
First Round Counseling
|26 June to 28 June 2019|
|Second Round Counseling||
July 24, 2019
Third Round Counseling
|August 21, 2019|
September 26, 2019
Admission Closing Date
September 30, 2019
JIPMER 2019 Important Dates – Highlights
- JIPMER Registration Dates – The JIPMER application form for registration will be available on 6 March, and the last date for registration is 12 April 2019. The candidate should register themselves in the given time frame.
- The JIPMER 2019 admit card date issuance is the second week of May 2019.
- Exam Date JIPMER 2019: The exam dates for JIPMER 2019 is June 2, 2019. The entrance exam will be held in two slots in online mode.
- JIPMER result Date: JIPMER Puducherry will be releasing the result of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 in the second week of June 2019.
- Declaration of the result will further lead to the counseling process.
- After, first counseling the classes will commence for the academic session from July 1, 2019.
It is important to be updated about the JIPMER entrance exam. For more information visit the official exam website.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill eligibility criteria for appearing in the JIPMER 2019 examination. The eligibility requirements are given below:
- Indian nationals and OCI’S are eligible for JIPMER entrance exam.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31 December 2019.
- Candidates passed/appearing 12 class or its equivalent exam from recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as the core subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks (general), 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC and General-OPH candidates in the PCB stream.
It is important to check the eligibility requirements for filling up the JIPMER MBBS form 2019.
The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2019 will be taking place on June 2, 2019. Candidate must visit the official JIPMER examination portal for more detailed information.
“You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi