The JIPMER cut off marks depends on various factors like the number of test-takers, the difficulty level of the question paper etc. The Cut off of JIPMER 2019 will release in the form of percentile score.
JIPMER(Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research), Puducherry conducts an All India Medical entrance test for Undergraduate MBBS degree across the country. The JIPMER test each year houses 200 MBBS students in both of the JIPMER campuses.
The candidates qualifying the exam by scoring the JIPMER Cut off qualifying percentile requirements. The JIPMER 2019 cutoff for MBBS course will be made available after the JIPMER 2019 exam. The result will be declared by the official body in the second week of June 2019.
Candidates can check the JIPMER Cut off 2019 and other details like minimum percentile required, tiebreaking criteria, previous year Cut off, JIPMER statistics etc in this article.
Minimum Qualifying Percentile JIPMER Cut off Score
- The candidate should score the minimum marks for qualification in JIPMER 2019.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50% or more, PWD Unreserved candidate has to score minimum 45% and reserved categories have to obtain marks equivalent to or minimum 40% for qualification.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Number of Qualified Students|
JIPMER 2019 – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Negative Marks: The student with a less negative response will rank higher.
- Biology: Higher Percentile scores in Biology.
- Chemistry: Higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- Physics: The biology and chemistry marks are identical then higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in the higher ranking
- English Comprehension: If the tie persists the student with higher English comprehension marks will rank higher.
- Logical reasoning & Aptitude: The student with higher marks in this section will rank high.
- Age: The older candidate is given preference
JIPMER Cut Off Previous Years
Given below are the opening and closing 2017 rank of JIPMER medical college cut off for Puducherry and Karaikal campus.
JIPMER Cut Off
|Opening Cut Off||Closing Cut Off||Opening Cut Off||
Closing Cut Off
JIPMER Toppers List 2018
The toppers name with rank and their corresponding percentile cut off score is given in the table.
|Ankadala Anirudh Babu||1||99.9987799|
|Amitabh Pankaj Chauhan||4||99.9973141|
|Ramneek Kaur Mahal||7||99.9951196|
|Syed Fazeel Mohsin||10||99.9932852|
|Albert Philip Jacob||11||99.9926794|
|Joshua Abraham Issac||15||99.9890190|
|Drashti Ashish Parikh||17||99.9879133|
|Rajput Prithvising Darbarsing||18||99.9879133|
|Lokesh Paras Mandlecha||21||99.9853587|
|Vishwesh Miling Bharadiya||22||99.9853587|
|Amit Kumar Singh||23||99.9852274|
|Muktevi Jaya Surya||26||99.9825414|
|Anupam S Keshav||30||99.9780381|
|Hari narendhiran N E||31||99.9780381|
|Ritwik Kumar Sahoo||32||99.9780381|
|Desai Agasthaya Arnav||35||99.9771696|
JIPMER Counseling 2019
- The candidates qualifying JIPMER 2019 will have to participate in JIPMER counseling for the admission process.
- The JIPMER Puducherry will be organizing the JIPMER 2019 counseling
- The counseling process of JIPMER 2019 will start on June 26, 2019.
- JIPMER counseling 2019 will be conducted in four rounds in which all the candidates will be invited for the open round of counseling.
- The mode of conduction of JIPMER 2019 counseling will be only offline.
- The candidate will be given a seat on the basis of their rank, category, and availability of seats etc.
- There is no procedure for changing the seat once allotted.
The JIPMER Result will release in the second week of June. The counseling process will start in the fourth week of June 2019. A candidate will have to carry the JIPMER result print out and other important documents for the counseling process.