JIPMER Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates from March 6, 2019 on the official website. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 last date for registration and form filling is April 12, 2019. Candidates must try to register and fill the JIPMER application form prior to the last date.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted on June 2, 2019, in two slots. Candidates successfully submitting the JIPMER application form 2019 will be eligible to take the JIPMER 2019 entrance exam.
JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) MBBS Entrance is a national level all India entrance test for MBBS courses in JIPMER institutes namely Puducherry and Karaikal. The JIPMER, Puducherry will organize the JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam in 2019.
Candidates can check here details for JIPMER Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for JIPMER online.
JIPMER Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring for JIPMER 2019 should take a look at the important dates as announced by JIPMER, Puducherry for JIPMER MBBS entrance 2019 exam. The table below present the same,
|Online Registration Starts||
March 6, 2019
|April 12, 2019|
Admit Card Release Date
Second Week of May 2019
|Exam JIPMER MBBS 2019||
June 2, 2019
Second week of June 2019
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing for JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Nationality- Indian nationals and OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria – The minimum age of a candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects. Candidates should have minimum 60% (for general) and 50% (for OBC/SC/ST) marks in the core subjects.
Key points for JIPMER 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID proof is mandatory for filling up the JIPMER Application Form.
- Application after final submission cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- No request of changes in the application form will be entertained by the authorities.
- The candidate wanting to update or edit information have to fill a new form.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having JIPMER Registration number for future references.
JIPMER Application Form 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and details.
- A valid identity proof number ( Adhaar Card, E-Adhaar, Passport).
- Scanned images of signature, a passport-sized photograph, and category certificate(if applicable)
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details for application fee payment.
How to apply for JIPMER Online Application Form 2019?
The application form of JIPMER 2019 exam has to be completed in an efficient manner with the correct information. Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the application form. The steps for filling JIPMER online application form are given below.
- The candidate has to visit the official JIPMER exam website and click on the registration link.
- The aspirant will be redirected to a new page of JIPMER registration.
- In, the next stage the candidate has to fill the details( name, date of birth, valid email Id and contact number) in the registration form.
- Clicking on the register button will successfully register the candidate for JIPMER 2019 entrance exam.
Filling up the JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Step 1- The candidate will have to log in to the JIPMER exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process. The candidate will have to click on the login link given in the email ID.
Step 2- The login details like user ID and password will be provided in the email and SMS. The Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the JIPMER online application form. The details required in the JIPMER application form include:
1. Personal Details
- Candidate Name
- Mother and Father Name
- Category(if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Preference
2. Academic Details
- qualifying exam details
- The status of the qualifying exam
- Class 12 (marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
- Maximum marks, percentage and aggregate marks.
- Roll number of class 12 exam
3. Address Details
- Address Line 1,2, and 3
Uploading of Documents
The application form will be completed after uploading of the scanned documents. The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications given.
|Size and Format|
|Photograph -Coloured photograph on white background. Name of the candidate & date of clicking must be written on a placard in hand.||
Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb
Format – JPG
|Signature -Sign with black or blue ball-point pen.||Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb
Format – JPG
|Category Certificate (if applicable) – Community or OPH certificate.
Candidates belonging to Orthopedic Physically Challenged(OPH) or P-OPH category, will have to upload disability certificate.
|Max. Size – 800 Kb
Format – JPEG/JPG or PDF
JIPMER Application Fee 2019
The candidate has to pay the JIPMER application form fee for final submission of the online form. The online payment will be done via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. The application fee amount for JIPMER 2019 is likely to be as follows:
JIPMER Application Fee
UR (General) & P-UR (Puducherry-UR)
Other Backward Classes(OBC) & Puducherry-OBC(P-OBC)
|Scheduled Caste & Tribe(SC/ST) & Puducherry-SC(P-SC)||
Non-Resident Indians or Overseas Citizens of India(NRI/OCI)
|OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) & P-OPH (Puducherry-OPH)||Exempted from fee|
Successfully filling, submitting and paying the JIPMER Application form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt. After clicking on the Submit button the form will be submitted.
Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as soon as it is available on the official website.