The JIPMER admit card will carry important information and rules to be followed while taking up JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam. Candidates will be able to download the JIPMER MBBS exam admit card from the official website by using the Candidate ID and password.
JIPMER, Puducherry will release the JIPMER admit card likely in the second week of May 2019. The JIPMER admit card 2019 will release in online mode. The candidate has to first fill the JIPMER MBBS application form for downloading JIPMER hall ticket. The JIPMER entrance exam admit card is an important document to take JIPMER MBBS exam. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the JIPMER admit card 2019 to the examination hall.
Check below for complete details of JIPMER admit card 2019.
JIPMER Admit Card- Important Dates
It is very important to keep track of all the important dates for JIPMER MBBS exam 2019. The JIPMER admit card dates are given below:
|The release of JIPMER admit card||
Second week of May 2019
JIPMER exam date 2019
2 June 2019
Details on JIPMER Admit Card 2019
The hall ticket or admit card is the entry pass for exam venue. The JIPMER 2019 admit card will carry important information and candidate has to carry it to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The details mention on JIPMERadmit card are:
|Personal Details||JIPMER 2019 Exam Details|
|Name of the Candidate||
JIPMER Roll Number
Date of Birth
|Venue/ JIPMER Exam Centre|
|Signature of candidate||
Exam Slot(Date & Time)
|The Shift of the Exam|
Important instructions to follow.
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2019?
The process for downloading JIPMER Admit Card is completely online. Steps for downloading JIPMER Admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER MBBS exam 2019.
- Login with the credentials used at the time of JIPMER registration(Candidate ID and Password).
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- It is necessary for a candidate to cross-check the information printed on the admit card.
- Download and print the JIPMER Hall Ticket.
Documents to Carry with Admit Card on the Exam Day
The documents to carry with the JIPMER MBBS admit card are as follows:
- Valid Photo ID (Passport, Voter’s Card, Aadhar Card)
- Photocopy of original ID.
Exam Day Guidelines JIPMER Admit Card 2019
JIPMER hall ticket card will contain guidelines for the exam day. It is important to note that no candidate will be allowed entry without the JIPMER hall ticket.
- The exam will start at 10.00 AM for the morning shift and at 1.00 PM for the afternoon shift.
- The authorities to conduct the entry process and for it is necessary to reach centre on time.
- No candidate will be allowed entry after the start of the exam
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the Test.
- The candidate should verify the seat number written on top of the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to get the signature of the invigilator on the JIPMER admit card 2019.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card of JIPMER 2019 as it mandatory to produce it at the time of counseling and admission.
The JIPMER exam 2019 will be conducted on June 2, 2019, in a morning and afternoon shift.
Candidate must visit the official JIPMER examination portals for more detailed information.