JIPMER Admission Process and Counseling 2019 – Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry will start the JIPMER 2019 counseling on June 26. The counseling of JIPMER 2019 take place in offline mode.
JIPMER Puducherry will be organizing three rounds of JIPMER counseling 2019 and an additional open round for which all the candidates who have qualified the exam will be invited. This article will familiarise candidates with the JIPMER 2019 counseling process, important dates, JIPMER cut off, statistics and admission procedure.
The candidate satisfying the minimum qualifying marks requirement will only be eligible for JIPMER admission process and counseling. For detailed information read the article given below about the whole 2019 counseling process.
Important Points to Remember
- The student’s merit, category, and availability of seats in JIPMER colleges will determine the seat allotment.
- The conducting body of JIPMER counseling 2019 will hold the first round between June 26 and June 28, 2019.
- Candidates absent from the counseling will be ineligible for the next round of JIPMER 2019 counseling.
- For each round of counseling, the number of candidates will be eight times the number of seats available.
- After seat allotment candidates have to report to the respective college within the specified time period.
Important Dates JIPMER Admission and Counseling 2019
Candidates aspiring for JIPMER MBBS 2019 admissions should be well aware of the entire JIPMER admission process and counseling round important dates. They can check the same from the given table.
|JIPMER Exam Date||2 June 2019|
|Result Declaration JIPMER 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|First Round of Counseling||26-28 June 2019|
|Classes Start||July 1, 2019|
|Second Round of Counseling||July 24, 2019|
|Third round of Counseling||August 21, 2019|
|Open Round of Counseling||September 26, 2019|
|Admission Ends||September 30, 2019|
Details- JIPMER Admission Process and Counseling 2019
- Candidates qualifying JIPMER 2019 entrance exam included in the merit list will have to participate in the JIPMER counseling.
- The student will have to report at the venue likely the JIPMER Puducherry at the time and date specified on the official notice.
- The first step will be to register themselves by entering details at the counseling venue.
- Biometric Details -The successfully registered candidates will have to verify their fingerprints and photograph for JIPMER 2019 counseling.
The next step for admission process and counseling is to get the documents verified for seat allotment. The list of documents required for verification are as follows:-
- JIPMER 2019 admit card signed by the invigilator at the exam centre present during the exam.
- Rank Letter of JIPMER MBBS 2019
- Birthdate proof – Class 10 pass certificate/Birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Character and transfer certificate from the institute last attended
- Residence Proof- Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Caste Proof(if applicable) -Caste Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer, not below the post of Tahsildar
- Residence Certificate/Employer Certificate (residents of Puducherry).
- Medical Certificate(PWD candidates).
- Recent passport size color photographs.
Payment of Fee
- A candidate opting JIPMER seat will then have to deposit the academic fee on the day of the counseling.
- The academic fee payment confirms the seat for admission.
- The fee is non-refundable and foreign national will have to pay in form of demand draft
The academic fee for Indian nationals is INR 1,400 and the OCI/NRI will have to deposit USD 75,000+ transaction charges.
JIPMER Admission Process and Counseling – Seat Reservation
- Candidates invited to participate in the counseling of JIPMER 2019 will be segregated merit-wise.
- The candidates belonging to UR and PwD category will fill up the seats in starting.
- The candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST categories will fill up the seats reserved for the respective categories.
- Next, the counseling for Puducherry candidates will be conducted.
- Candidates will choose the campus where they wish to take admission as per their merit rank.
- The authorities do not allow sliding from one campus to the other after selection of a particular campus.
JIPMER Seat Reservation 2019
|*JIPMER Category-wise Seat Reservation 2019|
|S.No||Categories||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total|
|5||Puducherry – UR||22||9||31|
|*Orthopedically Handicapped OPH Seat Reservation|
*The seat reservation is subject to change.
After Successfully paying the fee, the candidate will have to report to the campus.
The second and third round of counseling will be conducted for those candidates who participated in the subsequent rounds and was not allotted any seat. The last open round will be conducted for the vacant seats after all the counseling rounds. and all the qualified merit holder candidates can participate in this round.