The NTA would declare the JEE Main Result 2019 after a month after the exam is being conducted. As you might know, the JEE Main 2019 would be conducted twice in a year and there would be a result for both of the stages. In the following article, we would talk about the JEE Main 2019 Result. So, let us check us check the details shall we?
The NTA has released the JEE Main Scorecard for JEE Main 2019 (January Session). To get your percentile score, click on the link below:
Just enter your application number, date of birth and the given security pin (captcha) and click on login. This is all you need to do to get your percentile score JEE Main 2019. The JEE Main 2019 Result would be declared on 31st January 2019!
Important Dates for JEE Main 2019 Result
The following table gives the details of the dates when you can check JEE Main 2019 Result when you are applying for JEE Main Exam in January 2019. The following table gives the details of the dates.
|Application Date||September 1 to October 1, 2018|
|Registration for Test Practise Centres Starts||September 1, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 17, 2018|
|Announcement of Date and Shift for Paper I and II||October 5, 2018|
|Announcement of Exam City for Paper I and II||October 19, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019||Paper I|
January 9, 10, 11 and 12
To know about the JEE Main Exam Date for April 2019, click on the link below:
How to check JEE Main 2019 Result
To check the JEE Main 2019 Result, click on the link below:
- Visit the link given above for official website of JEE Main 2019
- Click the link for JEE Main 2019 result at the top of the page you visited
- Fill up the form with relevant details and click on submit to get the results
- Candidates will be able to download and save their scorecard for JEE Main result 2019. Therefore, a printout should be taken as soon as possible.
- Candidates will be required to submit their valid JEE Main 2019 result scorecard with the admission application and counselling fee through the official website to get admission in their preferred college.
Score or Rank card Details for JEE Main 2019
Your scorecard or rank card for JEE Main 2019 would contain the following details:
- All India Rank in JEE
- Category Rank
- National Rank
- Marks obtained in each paper for JEE Main 2019
- Total Marks in JEE Main 2019
Merit list for college admission in BE/B.Tech ( other than IIT`s)
- Marks obtained in Physics section in JEE Mains 2019.
- Marks obtained in Maths section in JEE Mains 2019.
- Marks obtained in Chemistry section in JEE Mains 2019.
- Deriving the ratio of negative and positive marks obtained by the students. Candidates who are having higher absolute value will be given better rank.
Merit list for admission in B.Arch( other than IIT`s)
- Marks obtained in Aptitude test section in JEE Main 2019.
- Marks obtained in Drawing in JEE Main 2019
- Candidates who obtain higher marks will be given better rank.
- Deriving the ratio of negative and positive marks. Students who are having higher absolute value will be given better rank.
These were the details of the JEE Main 2019 result that you should know about. To know more about the JEE Main Exam 2019, click on the link below: