The IPU CET is an annual affair, conducted by the GGSIPU. It is the only pathway for students to get admission in IPU in one of the many courses the university has to offer. The first step to is the IPU registration form. All the candidates have to fill out the IPU CET application form along with the required fees to book their seat in the examination hall for CET. The IPU admission form for CET can be filled by only online mode which will be made available on the official website in the month of February 2019. Follow the below article to know how to register for IPU CET Engineering exam.
Overview of the IPU Application Form
- The GGSIPU Application form for CET can only be submitted by online mode, through the official website.
- Candidates should fill out the IPU CET form only after reading the instruction thoroughly.
- The IPU Registration form is not available in any kind of offline mode.
- Candidates are requested to choose the CET/CETs carefully, as no modifications would be permitted afterwards.
- The candidates should keep in their photographs, signature and thumb impressions scanned as they would be required.
- All the images/photographs/proofs should be in JPEG/JPG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- Candidates have to fill out separate IPU entrance form for each of the programmes they wish to apply for. Thus, one application form is applicable for only one programme as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Candidates, applying for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses, they have to qualify NEET UG exam. But they also have to fill IPU CET application form.
- In case of any spelling error or correction in any of the details, the candidate must give a physical application along with the required fees.
- After the application process, the candidate should take two printouts of the application form as a proof.
- After the process is complete, students should for the release of the IPU CET admit card.
- No applications or requests will be entertained after the IPU form last date.
Important Dates for IPU CET 2019
Here are some important dates which you should keep in mind to stay updated with the latest notification regarding IPU CET.
|Availability of IPU form||The Third week of February 2019|
|Last date of submission of application forms||First week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||The First week of May 2019|
|IPU CET exam date||Third or Fourth week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Fourth week of May 2019|
|IPU Counselling Date||Second Week of June 2019|
This was an overview of the IPU Application form. Always, check your credentials before submitting the IPU Application form and do not lie or fill any false information in the form as you can be penalized for that. Go through the instructions on the website before filling the IPU application form.