Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University manages Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) annually. IPU CET is a university level entrance test through which students can get admission in various UG and PG professional courses. IPU offers admission in various fields like Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, Computer Applications, and more. Here is all the information you need related to IPU Admit Card for IPU CET 2019.
IPU Admit Card for IPU CET 2019
Admit card is your identification card for the entrance exam. The admit card consists of your personal information and the details of the test for which you are appearing. Later on, one of the copy of the admit card with the invigilator’s signature will be a prove that you appeared for the test and the other copy will be retained by the invigilator. The IPU admit card can be download from the official website. Here are a few instructions you should keep in mind.
- It is compulsory to carry two photocopies of the admit card into the exam hall.
- Paste your passport photograph on both the copies of the admit card.
- Carry some other ID proof along with you as well.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe until the admission procedure is complete.
- Please keep in mind that no admit card will be issues after the entrance exam.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a admit card.
Important Dates for IPU CET Admit Card
The IPU admit card for IPU CET will be released 4 to 5 days prior to the examination and the candidates are requested to adhere to the instructions mentioned above. The tests for different courses are conducted on different dates. Here are the exam and IPU CET admit card dates for various courses.
|Courses||Tentative releasing dates for IPU Admit Card|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019|
|BHMCT||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Sc (Medical Technology – Radio Technology)||1st week of May 2019|
|BCA/M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF & M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)/M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)/M.Tech (IT/CSE/IS/CSE-Weekend)||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Ed||2nd week of May 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019|
|LLB/B.Tech (Bio Technology)||2nd week of May 2019|
|MCA (LE)/M.Sc Nursing/B.Ed (Special Education)/BA (Economics Hons.)||2nd week of May 2019|
|MBA||4th week of May 2019|
|BBA||4th week of May 2019|
|Ph.D Entrance Test||4th week of May 2019|
How to Download GGSIPU Admit Card
Follow these steps to download GGSIPU Admit card.
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on ‘Admission 2019’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and then on ‘login’
- Then login with your credentials and then select your ‘Course Application’ tab.
- click on ‘View Application Download Admit Card’
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ page.
- Download the IPU Admit Card
What is there on the IPU Admit Card
The IPU CET Admit Card contains almost all the important information for the exam. Here are some of the pieces of information that your IPU admit card would contain:
Name and address of the candidate – The name of the candidate in full. Also, do check for any spelling mistakes when you receive your Admit Card.
CET Code – The code of the particular entrance exam you are giving.
Name of CET – The name of the entrance exam you are going to give.
Center Name and Address – The name of the center where your entrance exam would be conducted and the complete address
Center Code – The code of the center where the exam would be conducted.
Roll No. – The roll number assigned to you while registering for the examination.
The IPU CET is conducted every year which is open for all the students aspiring to chase their dreams as Indraprastha University can prove to be a staircase to your path of success.