IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel) is conducting IBPS RRB 2018 all over India for the posts of Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who will be selected for IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank) Officer Scale I, II, III will have to appear for Common Interview based on the cut off Marks and Merit list. IBPS has already announced that no interviews will be conducted for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). On the other hand, candidates would need to prepare for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II & III Interview 2018. Candidates should be well aware of all the important activities included while preparing for a banking interview. Hence, candidates should prepare accordingly for important questions for IBPS RRB Interview 2018.
Important Questions for IBPS RRB 2018 Interview
There are majorly two kinds of questions asked in IBPS RRB 2018 interview. Candidates who have worked hard enough in clearing previous stages of the exam should prepare for both kinds of questions to crack IBPS RRB Officer Scale interview. Below are the important questions for IBPS RRB which candidates should prepare for the personal interview.
Personality Traits Questions for IBPS RRB 2018 Interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What attracts you to a career in Public Sector banking? or, Why you want to enter in Public Banking industry?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What gets you motivated?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is the source of your stress management?
- What are you looking for in a position?
- Are you willing to work outside your comfort zone?
- How flexible are you?
- Pros and Cons of working in Banking Sector.
- Which accomplishment of yours makes you proud?
- What values you will add to this position.
- What is your long-term plan for this job?
- What do you want to be a Leader or a Boss?
Knowledge-based questions for IBPS RRB 2018 Interview
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What is a Bank?
- What is KYC?
- What is Money Laundering ?
- What are Inflation and Deflation?
- What is demonetization and what were the reasons for doing it in 2016?
- What is a Cheque?What’s a bearer cheque? What’s an Account Payee Cheque?
- What is a Demand Draft? What is the difference between Cheque and Demand Draft?
- What do you know about RBI?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- What are Small and Payment Banks?
- What is the difference between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy?
- What are open market operations?
- What is a Commercial paper?
- What is LAF ?
- What is CRR Rate?
- What is Bank Rate?
- What is PLR?
- What is Base rate and Deposit rate?
- What are Treasury Bills?
- Define FDI, IPO, GDP, GNP, FII.
- What is Revenue deficit?
- What is Fiscal deficit?
- What is a DEMAT Account?
- Name some of the PM Social Security Schemes?
Candidates should prepare the above questions and should be clear about the answers they are going to speak in front of the interviewer. Providing answers with confidence is the key to crack the interview for IBPS RRB Officer Scale posts. Therefore, candidates should follow some important tips and tricks to crack any banking interview.