The Notification for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has been released and before applying for it we advise checking your eligibility in accordance with IIFT Eligibility Criteria. The norms in IIFT Eligibility making it easy for the Foreigner/NRI’s to apply for this exam. In this article, we have tried to consider all those parameters which are important from the prospect of IIFT Eligibility criteria. Though when it comes to applicants of Indian origin it is easy. However, when we talk about the applicants outside India it is tough. They have to submit a series of documents, that we will see in detail in this article.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Criteria on the Basis of Exam
- However, the norms for the Indian and NRI’s/Foreigner are same, but the foreigner students must have qualified GMAT Exam.
- Whereas, the Indian students should just clear the IIFT entrance exam and procedure.
Criteria on the Basis of Age
- There is no age limit neither for NRI’s/Foreigner nor for Indian candidates. The applicant can be of any age group and can apply for the IIFT Entrance Exam.
Criteria on the Basis of Education
- Both Indian and NRI’s/Foreigner must possess a bachelor degree with minimum 3 years or above.
- Those candidates who are pursuing their bachelor degree and are in their Final semester will give a provisional admission on qualifying the exam. That is their admission is consider as final after submission of final year mark sheet/degree.
- This type of students need to submit their degree within the stipulated time, else their admission shall be cancelled.
Criteria on the Basis of Nationality/Category
- Those applicants who are availing the benefit of category must possess the category certificate issued by the Indian government.
- Those Applicants who belong to NRI’s/Foreigner must possess document like a letter of recommendation (through non-family members). A letter of confirmation from the embassy in case of Indian applicant applying from outside India.
- GMAT score is required for Foreign Candidates
- The GMAT score should not be older than January 1, 2018.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT etc. Tbbhen she is not eligible to apply for the IIFT exam.
After considering all these norms if you are eligible for the exam, then you can fill the form before 24 September 2018. As it is the last date of application, we don’t want you to miss it. Also, you can visit the official website for more details.
This schedule has the updated IIFT exam date along with all the other important dates. Along with that, we have mentioned a few more notes for the help of the students.
|1.||The release of IIFT Notification 2019 & Application Form||July 15, 2018|
|2.||IIFT Last date to Apply||September 24, 2018|
|3.||Centre change Request Last date||October 31, 2018|
|4.||The release of Admit card||November 16, 2018|
|5.||IIFT 2018 Exam Date||December 2, 2018|
|6.||IIFT Result date||January 5, 2019|
|7.||Selection Procedure||January/February 2019|
So, this was the IIFT executive MBA eligibility criteria. Before applying students should check their IIFT Eligibility criteria. If it is found that any candidate is unable to meet any criteria then the application will be terminated and the candidate would not be allowed for the entrance exam.