The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released the Notification of IIFT Exam 2018, according to which they have invited the application of the candidates who want to pursue Post graduation in Management courses. This exam is taken for the admission in IIFT Delhi and IIFT Kolkata.
A new IIFT Kakinada is also proposed but it is not functional now. The Session of IIFT Exam 2018 has commenced from July 25, 2017. And from that very day, IIFT registration 2018 form is out. Earlier the date of the IIFT Exam has clashed with the CAT exam date. However, later the date of IIFT exam was changed by the officials. Now the new date of the exam is December 2, 2018.
IIFT Application form can be filled until September 24, 2018 by the Indian origin applicant. And the applicant of foreign origin can be filled till February 2017. The Application fee for General category is Rs.1650, for OBC/SC/ST it is Rs.775. For NRI’s and Foreign national applicants, it is Rs.5500. The fee for the Application form can be pay via net banking, Credit card, Debit Card etc. The applicant can apply for the IIFT Exam 2018 on the below link of IIFT application form.
It is advisable for the applicant to check the Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam before applying for the application form. The basic criteria are that the applicant must possess a bachelor degree of at least 3 years of duration. Now,we have mentioned the steps to fill the Application form.
Steps to Fill IIFT Registration Form 2018
The Applicant can fill the form and pay online. Just follow the below mentioned, steps to fill out the form after checking the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate can fill the IIFT Application form on the official website
- After visiting the page, a set of instruction will be opened related to the IIFT exam. Carefully read it and then click “Apply now”.
- A form will be opened, in which a candidate needs to feel the basic personal details.
- After filling the basic personal detail, choose the category you belong to. Just in case if you don’t want to use the reserve category. You can opt for “general category”.
- After filling all these details candidate receives a verification code through which they verify their account.
- Post this step applicant need to choose the location of the exam centre (preferred); Location for GD and PI; preference of institute (Delhi/Kolkata)
- Next step is to upload the signature and a photograph.
- After the successful completion of these details, the page will direct to the payment platform.
- On the payment platform, the applicant can choose whatever option they like to choose to pay for the form. From Net banking, Credit card and debit card.
Those applicants who wish to apply for the exam offline. They can opt for the offline mode of application in which you need to purchase the brochure.
For NRI’s and Foreign National Applicants
Those applicants who are not of Indian origin or has been living/working/staying outside India and willing to apply for the course need to submit DD and the IIFT Form along with these mentioned documents
- Updated CV
- Attested copies of mark sheets (school and graduation)
- Copies of 2 letters of recommendation (1 from previous manager and 1 from the one who can comment on his/her assessment and can judge the applicant’s potential)
- Undertaking that he/she didn’t appear for the entrance exam (self-attested)
- If the Applicant is of Indian origin but is outside India for some reason than a letter of confirmation from Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where he/she is currently residing, along with the application form.
(Note: Letter of recommendation from family is not acceptable)
With all these information, I believe we have made it clear what all it takes to fill the IIFT Registration Form 2018. With all these information, I wish you loads of luck for the exam. And would welcome queries on same.