IBSAT is an online aptitude test for admissions into IBS for MBA and P.hd programmes, on an estimate 50,000 candidates appear for the examination each year. The registration for the IBSAT begun on 1 July 2018 and is conducted by ICFAI which is the governing body. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination and have not registered till now have till 12 December to get themselves registered for theIBST by ICFAI. The IBSAT registration form is available in both online and offline mode both. Here is all the information you need regarding IBSAT form, how to fill the IBSAT application form and important dates related to the IBSAT registration form.
Important Dates for IBSAT Registration form
|IBSAT Registration commencement||July 1, 2018|
|IBSAT Form registration ends||December 12, 2018|
|IBSAT Exam Date||December 22 to December 23, 2018|
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for the IBSAT registration form. these are the prerequisites to fill the IBSAT registration form.
Candidates with Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university or institute with minimum 50 % aggregate marks can apply for IBSAT 2018.
Final year candidates are also eligible to apply, provided they attain the degree with the requisite percentage before May 31, 2019.
How to register for IBSAT 2018
Here are the steps to register for the IBSAT 2018 for a new user.
- Candidates can visit the official website of IBSAT 2018.
- On the official website click on ” Appl to IBS” button.
- Register and pay the application fee of Rs. 2800 either through debit card or credit card.
- After the successful payment of the registration fee, the candidates will receive an e-mail with an application number and a password.
- Login with the credentials you received on your email id to fill the application form. Candidates are required to change the password before filling the IBSAT registration form.
Here are the steps to register for the new user in offline mode.
- Go to a nearby IBS marketing Branches
- At the IBS marketing branch, you will be able to purchase the application form by paying the IBSAT registration form fees of Rs.1800.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will get a scratch card containing the application number and password.
- Then the candidates have to go the official website and log in with their credentials received on the scratch card.
- After logging in the candidates will have to change the password before filling in the application.
Guidelines to fill the IBSAT registration form
- While filing theIBSAT registration form the candidates will have to fill in their personal information including their name, date of birth, address and more.
- Candidates can choose their desired program as per the eligibility criteria
- Before clicking the submit button candidates have to fill in details regarding their educational qualifications and the medium of instruction.
- Candidates have the option of choosing the date and venue for the selection process.
These were the important information and guidelines for filling the IBSAT registration form. All the interested candidates have till 12 December 2018 to get themselves registered for the IBSAT exam. IBSAT exam is considered fairly easy as the exam is of 2 hours in duration consisting of 140 multiple choice questions. Just like last year, it is expected that the IBSAT exam will be conducted in 94 cities around India.