The IBPS would release the IBPS SO application form for the year 2018. The IBPS would arrange for the recruitment of various specialist officers in some of the leading PSU Banks across the country. The dates for the release of the application form for IBPS SO 2018 exam would be notified later. You can check out our article on IBPS SO notification to get an overview of the important details about the IBPS SO exam. Here, in this article, we would be talking about how you can deal with IBPS SO application process and how to go with IBPS SO apply online.
Those applicants can fill the form online on the official website of IBPS. The IBPO Specialist Officer exam would be used to select candidates for 6 different categories & these categories are as follow:
- IT Officer (Scale-1)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-1)
- Law Officer (Scale-1)
- HR Officer (Scale-1)
- Marketing Officer (scale-1)
Among these categories, the IBPS SO IT officer and Marketing officer are always a favorite among the candidates. Details of the number of vacancies are not available as of now. They would be available when the IBPS official notification would be out. However, you can get a detailed look at the IBPS SO selection procedure, by clicking on the button below:
IBPS SO Apply Online – Details of the Application Form
Before you know about IBPS SO apply online, you should first know a few things about the exam. One of the most important things that you should know about is the application fee. The IBPS SO 2018 application form fee is Rs.600/- for the non-reserved category (General and other). Though for the reserved category (SC/ST and PWD) the form is 100/-.
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD)||Rs: 100/-|
|Non-Reserved Category||Rs: 600/-|
The application form could only be filled online. No other mode of application form is accepted. Let us now take a look at the process that you should follow for IBPS SO apply online.
How To Fill IBPS SO Application Form
Before you fill in the application form, we suggest that you go through the eligibility criteria. Click on the button below to know more:
For the ease of the applicant, we have mentioned the steps about How to fill the IBPS SO application form. The Details mentioned in these steps help the candidate to prepare to fill out the form. The steps are as follow:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of IBPS and click on the button “New user registration”
- STEP 2: This action will take the applicant on the registration page. Where the applicant needs to fill th basic details like Name, DOB, mobile no, email ID etc.
- STEP 3: After the completing the form, a Registration ID and Password is generated. For which the applicant would receive a confirmation on registered email ID and password.
- STEP 4: Using the same Login ID and password, the applicant needs to log in again to upload the picture and signature.
- STEP 5: After successful completion of the uploading photo and signature, The applicant needs to add details like academics, work experience (if have) and other such details.
- STEP 6: We advise the applicant to look at all the details mentioned in the form. If he/she finds the details right, proceed to pay.
- STEP 7: The application fee can only be pay via debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- STEP 8: Once the transaction is complete, the applicant would receive a confirmation e-receipt.
If the transaction is not completed for any reason. Log in again and pay the fee as the unpaid form would not be accepted. Also, we advise the applicant to take print out of the filled form for the safety.
IBPS SO 2018 Application Form – Important Instructions
- Candidates should check the before applying for same.
- Candidates will not be allowed to withdraw IBPS SO 2018 application once they register for it and no refund will be provided for the online fees paid.
- A recent photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the IBPS SO 2018 application form and should keep extra copies of that picture for future use during the examination.
- All the aspirants can apply for only one post in IBPS SO Exam and should submit only one application as only latest one which is completed will be considered valid by IBPS.
All the best!