Reasoning is one of the few subjects that come in both IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains. It is also the only subject which comes at every stage for both IBPS RRB PO and IBPS Office Assistant exam. So, it would not be an overstatement to say that your selection in the IBPS RRB exam will depend on how well you prepare for reasoning. So, how should you go about IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation? Here, we are going to look at the section on IBPS RRB Reasoning and see how you can prepare for it in the right way.
The syllabus for IBPS RRB reasoning is almost the same for both office assistants as well as for officers scale I. However, there are some differences that are subtle yet important. So, we would first look at the preparation strategy for IBPS RRB Reasoning for office assistants and then we are going to move on to IBPS RRB PO exam.
IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation for Office Assistant
As said before, if you are appearing for IBPS Office Assistant Exam, then you would be encountering questions on reasoning. Let us first take a look at how you can deal with the reasoning in the prelims stage.
Reasoning in IBPS RRB Prelims for Office Assistant Exam
The syllabus for the IBPS RRB Reasoning is almost similar for both IBPS RRB office assistant exam and the IBPS RRB PO exam. However, there are some differences in the number of questions asked from each topic and the level difficulty differs. Therefore, the strategy for dealing with the exams would be different as well.
Let us now take a look at the important topics for IBPS RRB Prelims in the office assistant exam.
Important Topics for Reasoning for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims
Given below are some of the most important topics for IBPS RRB office assistant exam in the prelims stage
- Arrangement and Pattern
- Seating Arrangements
You can expect as many as 20-25 questions from these sections. This shows how important these subjects are for you IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation. Let us see how you should prepare for your IBPS RRB reasoning test.
You should keep in mind that these are not the only questions that you would be asked in the exam. To get a look at the complete syllabus, click on the link belowIBPS RRB Reasoning Syllabus
Tips for Preparing for Reasoning for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims
Let us look at some of the tips that you should follow prepare for IBPS RRB office assistant prelims.
- There are a lot of techniques that can be used to solve questions in IBPS RRB reasoning. You need to learn them and use them effectively and apply them to specific problems.
- The main thing to use in reasoning is logic. To apply logic in the right way, you just need break the entire question into bits and pieces and solve each of them in a particular sequence.
- Practice daily few sums will ensure good score . There is no complicated formula to learn here. The only thing that you need to do is practice as many questions as you can from each of the sections.
Important Topics for Mains for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
Let us now look at some of the important topics for IBPS RRB Reasoning in the Mains section for Office Assistant Exam
Along with the topic mentioned above the following topics are also quite important as well for mains
- Floor Puzzles
- Data Sufficiency
Useful Tips for Reasoning in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Mains
- Practice sectional mock-tests on each subject to know where you stand .
- Solve questions based on the mains questions pattern. The question pattern of the mains is largely different from the prelims.
- Solve previous year question papers for IBPS RRB reasoning.
IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation for Officer Scale 1
As said before, the syllabus for both IBPS RRB office assistant and officer scale 1 exam are the same. However, there are certain differences in the importance given to each topic.
List of Important Topics for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exam (Prelims)
The following are the most important sections for IBPS RRB Prelims Examination. You should devote special attention towards them in your IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation if you are preparing for IBPS RRB PO exam
- Seating Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Double Lineup
List of Important Topics for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exam (Mains)
The following are the important sections for IBPS RRB Reasoning in the Mains exam for Officer Scale 1
- Floor puzzles
- Scheduling questions
- Blood Relations
- Data sufficiency
Tips for Preparing for IBPS RRB Reasoning for Officer Scale 1
You should follow these simple tips for IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation and you would be able to score good marks quite easily.
- Solve as many mock tests as you can
- Try to solve previous year questions
- Blood relations questions take a lot to solve. So try to solve them first after you get them the question papers.
So, these are some of the things that you should try to follow for your IBPS RRB reasoning preparation. Hope this article was of help to you. Get more such useful articles from Topprnotes.
Best of luck!