IBPS PO 2018 is an ongoing national level exam, the preliminary stage of which has been conducted recently. This article gives some ideas for IBPS PO Mains 2018 Preparation. The key to a robust preparation is practice, for which several tools are needed. Today’s world brimming with technological advances provides students with a wide range of preparatory tools for various competitive exams such as that conducted by the IBPS. For the purpose of IBPS PO 2018, here we present some basic methods which could strengthen your preparation for the IBPS PO 2018 Mains.
IBPS PO Mains 2018 Preparation
One must abide by some basic preparatory ways to keep the flow of preparation going such as the ones mentioned below:
- Memorize patterns as per your convenience: Use mnemonics to help you remember. Sections pertaining to GK and memory based questions can be taken care of with ease.
- Train your brain: Recharge the powerhouse of your body using Lumosity. It takes 15-20 minutes to complete one workout each day. Ideally, one should reserve this engagement for the morning.
- Refer print media: English dailies preferably The Hindu are the ultimate sources for current affairs. Read the electronic versions if not subscribed to newspapers. Avoid any other form of media like TV, Facebook.
- Search it out: Google the terms which are difficult to understand or find them in e-dictionary/thesaurus. Prefer Oxford app or hardcover.
- Simulate exam at home: Solve mock tests and previous year papers. Keep a check on your performance regularly. Do not skip a day for these.
- Write for shining bright: Practice writing on paper every day for speed improvement. It is definitely going to be helpful for essay writing and descriptive paper.
- Maintain a diary: Make notes on each topic in an organized way. Use pens of different colours while writing. It will help you memorize the key points that you want to remember at a later stage.
- Pin to win: Prepare sticky notes for mathematical formulae, algorithms, shortcuts and attach it to books/walls/PC Wallpaper.
As we know, the IBPS PO 2018 Mains exam is scheduled ro be around November. As per the pattern, students must efficiently prepare the topics which are key to unlocking the door for the interview. The objective and descriptive type exams need separate attention for which one needs to be well-versed with the syllabus. The 8 tools mentioned above can easily be used for preparing each of the sections tabulated below:
|Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English Language|
|Simplification||Financial Awareness||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension|
|Percentage||General Knowledge||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Grammar|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office||Essay Writing|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware||Letter Writing|
|Quadratic Equation||Input-Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
Since there is only about a month left for the IBPS PO 2017 Mains, we expect the aspirants to use as many tips and tricks as possible we have recommended in the form of tools through this article for a strengthened and composed preparation and most importantly to avoid the hazardous just-before-the-exam preparation.
Stay updated for more information. Please feel free to ask questions in the comment section.
English SectionCrack English Paper IBPS PO 2018
Quantitative AbilityPrepare for Quant Section in IBPS PO 2018
Reasoning AbilityTackle Reasoning Section for IBPS PO 2018 Exam
Crack Descriptive Paper for IBPS PO Mains 2018
Writing Tips and Techniques for IBPS PO Mains 2018
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Salary, Job profile and Participating Institutions 2018IBPS PO Expected Cut off 2018
IBPS PO 2018 Selection Procedure