IBPS PO 2018 exam is underway as the Prelims stage has been taken by lakhs of aspirants. Candidates must abide by the IBPS PO 2018 Exam day guidelines while being present at the exam centre. The official notification clearly states that there are certain rules and regulations to be followed failing which the candidate may not be allowed to take the test. This article will enable you to understand these protocols so that you can take the upcoming Mains exam in a hassle-free way. Candidates can check IBPS PO 2018 Exam day guidelines in the below article to avoid any mistakes.
IBPS PO 2018 Exam Day Guidelines
The guidelines stated by the IBPS for the purpose of written examinat.ions are as follows:
- Candidates need to produce the admit cards along with a valid photo ID as and when told to do so during the exam and interview.
- Biometric attendance during the Mains exam has been made compulsory wherein the impression of right-hand thumb will be recorded using a scanner.
- Multiple attendances during test/interview will be rejected right away.
- Following items are not allowed on the exam premises:
- Stationary items
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices
- Ornaments, wrist watches, and other metallic items
- Eatables including water bottles
- Any sort of misbehavior, impersonation or breaking the code of conduct while taking the written exam will lead to disqualification of the candidate straightaway.
In order to clear the written exam stages successfully, it is extremely important for a candidate to make sure he/she is aware of the above-mentioned guidelines. Under no circumstance, a second chance will be given to the candidate.
IBPS PO 2018 Admit Card
IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card for Mains exam will be released in November and candidates can download it from the below link.