IBPS PO 2018 has been witnessed with our sights now shifting on the Mains Exam. The syllabus prescribed by the IBPS includes several topics which are common for both the stages that are IBPS PO Pre and IBPS PO Mains for the English Language. In this article, we have highlighted the important aspects of that section. In this article, we would look for the basic question and approach to prepare for IBPS PO 2018 English Section. Read below to familiarize yourself with the new ways of preparing for the section. As observed in the IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern, this section of English will be an objective as well as descriptive type
For any kind of doubts, ask in the comment section and experts will be happy to help.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO 2018 English
- First things first, don’t be complacent if you think you are good enough to talk or write in English. The IBPS is increasing the levels of difficulty year after year. So always think of improvising and don’t ever stop the process of learning.
- The most significant topics are that of Cloze test, para jumbling, fill in the blanks, spotting the error and sentence improving. Focus on these to get the maximum benefit out of this section
- Increase reading speed for swiftly finishing the comprehension. Reading newspaper articles and editorials on a daily basis is surely going to be helpful.
- Consistent practice of writing will definitely help you perform better in descriptive paper
- Accuracy and precision in terms of grammar and its ethics are of paramount importance while solving questions in English section. Do not ignore the smallest of things when it comes to grammar.
- Practice as if you are appearing for international level tests such as TOEIC or IELTS. This may improve your level of preparation and give you an edge over other candidates.
- Always refer dictionary while preparing for this section. Do not ever hesitate to search for words no matter how easy or difficult, big or small they may be.
Last but not the least, practice using mock tests and previous years as much as you can, you will overcome all your difficulties for sure. Here we have curated some of the best tips essay writing and letter writing. This will also help in Preparation of IBPS PO 2018 English Exam.
English Paper Preparation for IBPS PO 2018
Candidates appearing for IBPS PO Mains 2017 should be practising for writing on the daily basis by practising for Essays and Letter on various topics related to economics, finances, political, social.
For important Letter writing topics which have high chances to come in IBPS PO Mains Exam, candidates can check the below link.
IBPS PO 2017 Descriptive Paper Preparation
IBPS PO 2017 Letter Writing Tips
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2017
IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card Download
IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Answer Key
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern