The Preliminary stage of IBPS PO 2018 has been held, so all eyes are set now on the IBPS PO Mains 2018 stage of the nation-wide banking exam. The syllabus prescribed by the IBPS includes several topics which are common for both the stages. General Awareness is not one of them and thus it is unique to the Mains. Here in this article, we bring the ways of preparing for IBPS PO General Awareness. As observed in the IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern, this section of IBPS PO General Awareness will be of 40 marks and 35 minutes duration. Read below to know more about the section.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO General Awareness
- This section consists only of fact-based questions which makes it an advantageous and a high scoring section.
- Questions on Indian Financial System, Government Schemes, Capital Market, Institutions and Organizations, Budget, Monetary and Credit Policies, are some of the bank-related topics that contain nothing but factual information. Students won’t usually find these tough but its always better to know trivial information on banks.
- Since it is all about recollecting your memory from the GK books, it is generally regarded as the section in which least amount of time is spent.
- Stay updated with the latest information on everything around you and the world. Current affairs get trickier at times for those who skip paying attention to finer details of society, culture, politics etc.
- Question banks and encyclopedias on general knowledge provide a wide variety of questions for students of all levels. Don’t hesitate to go through such Bibles and Gitas while you are preparing for this section.
Devote at least 2 hours per day, followed by a thorough revision of the topics on the same day. This will be the key to the process of good memorization and help you to perform better on the exam day.
For more updates please visit the official website.