DU LLB Fee Structure 2019: Candidates qualifying DU LLB 2019 entrance exams have to participate in the counseling process for the admission process. The qualified candidates after counseling/screening will be allotted a seat in Delhi University law course.
The student will have to pay the admission fee for confirming their seat. DU LLB admissions will be done on the basis of DU LLB entrance exam marks. The DU LLB entrance exam qualified candidate can only appear for the counseling on the basis of rank. The exam date for DU LLB exam is June 12, 2019. The counseling will be done after the result declaration.
The DU LLB admission fee will have to be deposited at the Academic Section. The DU LLB Fee Structure 2019 and DU LLB course fee is given in the article below.
DU LLB Fee Structure 2019
The Delhi University is the National Centralised University which follows the government rules and regulations of education and fee structure.
The college fee payable at the time of admission is common for all the candidates (Indians and Foreign). The allied charges are the one-time amount. The Fee charges for the law degree at DU LLB are:
|S.No||Category||Amount INR First Year LLB||Amount INR Second & Third Year LLB|
|2||University/ Annual Fee||200/50||50|
|3||Tuition Fee (Each Term)||90||90|
|4||Moot Court Fee||100||100|
|5||Library(Law) Development Fee||150||150|
|6||University Library Development Fee||200||200|
|7||University Library Security Fee( Refundable in case student leave the course within one year)||500||–|
|8||University Law Library Fee||33||33|
|9||Student Union Fee||20||20|
|10||Union & Sports Fee||150||150|
|12||Cultural Council Fee||60||60|
|13||Case Material Fee(Termwise)||1000||1000|
|14||ID Card Fee||40||40|
|15||Health Center Contribution||120||120|
|16||Faculty Journal Fee||125||125|
|18||University Development Fund||600||600|
|19||Confrence/Seminar/ Legal Aid fee||150||150|
|20||Faculty Library Legal Material Fund||250||–|
|23||Committee Fee( Sexual Harassment)||10||10|
|24||University Sports Council Fee||50||50|
|26||Gender Sensitization Committee||25||25|
|27||North East Student Cell||25||25|
|28||Equal Opportunity Committee||25||25|
|29||Foreign Student Fee (USSD)||200$||200$|
Important Points DU LLB Course Fee
- PWD candidates have to pay INR 45 as the DU LLB Fee.
- The students already enrolled in Delhi University has to pay INR 5278 and the newly enrolled student has to pay INR 5428
- The Foreign National have to pay INR 5428 + 200$
- SC/ST category candidate whose parents are exempted from income tax has to pay 5323(enrolled) and 5173(newly enrolled).
Details of Some Important DU LLB Fee Structure:
- Admission Fee- The fee student has to pay at the time of admission is admission fees. This is payable at the starting of the course study period.
- Student Union Fee- The student association has a student union fee for various programmes organized and taking place at the campus for the students by the students.
- Resources Fee- The fee for various lab equipment and resources provided by the university.
- Security Deposit- It is like the caution fee on Academic Fee.
- Other allied Charges including Moot court fee, library fee and the fee for other amenities has to be paid for maintaining uniformity at the campus.
DU LLB Fee Structure for Foreign Candidates
The NRI/ OCI candidates university fee payment is US$ 200 + 5428 INR. The course fee is applicable for admission is same as the Indian Nationals. It is mandatory to pay the amount at the time of admission. The fee once submitted will be nonrefundable.
DU LLB Application Fee 2019
The candidate aspiring to study at Delhi University LLB course has to clear the entrance exam for DU LLB. The DU LLB application form fee will likely be INR 500. The DU LLB entrance is necessary for DU LLB admission process. The application fee amount for DU LLB 2019 is likely to be as follows:
DU LLB Application Fee
Other Backward Classes(OBC)
|Scheduled Caste & Tribe(SC/ST)||
PH (Physically Challenged)
It is important to first appear for the DU LLB exam 2019 and qualify it with the good rank for being eligible for DU LLB counseling and admission process.