The DU LLB cut off marks will depend on various factors like the DU LLB 2019 entrance exam score, rank of the candidate, and the merit list. The Cut off for DU LLB 2019 will release in the form of total marks and rank obtained by the candidate.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University will conduct the DU LLB 2019 entrance test for the Undergraduate law degrees at the Delhi University. For determining the 2019 cutoff for admissions in Delhi University. Let us look at the DU LLB entrance exam previous year cut off trends.
The Delhi University offers 2611 seats to the law aspirants. The candidates will qualify the exam by scoring the required DU LLB Cut off qualifying percentile. The DU LLB 2019 cutoff for UG entrance exam will be made available after the DU LLB 2019 results. The result will be declared in the month of June 2019.
Candidates can check the DU LLB Cut off 2019 and other details like minimum required marks, tiebreaking criteria, previous year Cut off, etc in this article.
Minimum Qualifying Percentile DU LLB Cut off Score
The candidate should score the minimum marks for qualification in DU LLB 2019 Exam. The category wise minimum cut off marks for DU LLB exam is given here:
|4||Other backward classes||40%|
|5||Persons with disability||45%|
|6||Children/ wives of Army Personnel (CW)||45%|
Factors to determine DU LLB 2019 Cutoff 2019
The Faculty of Law Delhi University will release the cutoff of DU LLB 2019 keeping various factors in mind like:
- Number of candidates appeared in DU LLB 2019
- Seats available
- Qualified candidates number
- and Previous year DU LLB Cutoff
DU LLB 2019 Merit – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Age: The candidate older in age is given preference
- Drawing of Lots in case two candidates are similar in age.
- The marks in the graduation degree.
DU LLB 2019 Cut off
The table given below depicts the expected DU LLB cut off. The previous year cut off of the different round is given analyzing the same DU LLB entrance 2019 cut off can be calculated.
2018 Cut off Rounds
|S.No||Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||
|4||Other backward classes||134||141||143||
|Persons with disability||–||–||315||–|
|6||Children/ wives of Army Personnel (CW)||–||–||289||
CLAT Previous Years Cut Off
Here, we bring you the CLAT previous year cut off list, this will help in estimating the 2019 cutoff. The candidate can check here the CLAT 2015 cut off, 2016 and 2017.
|DU LLB Cut Off Previous Year|
|Other backward class||210||279||325||296|
|CW||102||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
|PwD||151||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
DU LLB Marks Vs Rank
|Category||DU LLB 2017 Cut off Round 1||Total Marks|
DU LLB 2016 Cut Off Marks
|S.No||Category||Cut off Marks|
|4||Other backward classes||279|
Key Point for DU LLB Cut Off 2019
Factors like the number of seats available, no of candidates applied for the exam, performance of the candidate, difficulty level of entrance exam affect the cutoff list.
- The cutoff of DU LLB 2019 is prepared and determined by Faculty of Law, Delhi University Admission Committee.
- The DU LLB cutoff 2019 will depend on the discipline opted by the candidates and the participating institutes preferred.
- The cutoff of DU LLB 2019 will be different in each round after seat allotment in preceding rounds.
- Candidates need to score the minimum cutoff of DU LLB 2019 entrance exam to be eligible for admissions.
- DU LLB cutoff 2019 will be separate for different category students.