DU LLB Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates from(tentatively) the second week of May 2019 on the DU website. The DU LLB 2019 last date for registration and form filling will be the last week of May 2019. Candidates must try to register and fill the DU LLB application form prior to the last date.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted online in the computer-based mode. Candidates successfully submitting the DU LLB application form 2019 will be eligible to take the entrance test.
DU LLB(Delhi University Law Entrance Test) is a University level entrance test for LL.B courses for various government and private law institutes across India.
Candidates can check here details for DU LLB Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for DU LLB form online.
DU LLB Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring to study law courses at various government and private institutes across India should take a look at the important dates for DU LLB admissions. The table below present the important dates:
|Online Registration Starts||
Second week of May 2019
Registration Ends/ Last Date for Online payment of Application Fee
|The First week of June 2019|
Release of admit card
Second week of June 2019
Third week of June 2019
First week of July 2019
DU LLB 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing for DU LLB Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed/equivalent graduation or postgraduation exam from the recognized university in India or Foreign.
- General Category Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- OBC, PWD and widows/wards of defense personnel should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- SC/ST candidates should have aggregate 40% marks in the qualifying marks.
- Candidates appearing in final graduation semester are eligible for the entrance test.
DU LLB Application Form Documents Requirement 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates for valid details.
- Applicants scanned photograph and signature.
- Disability Certificate(if applicable)
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for DU LLB Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the application form.
- The candidate has to visit the DU LLB admissions website and click on the DU LLB Application Form.
- Click on the New Registration Link.
- In, the next stage the candidate has to fill the details( name, valid email Id and contact number) in the registration form.
- Clicking on the register button will successfully register the candidate for DU LLB 2019 entrance exam.
Filling up the DU LLB 2019 Application Form
- The candidate will have to log in to the DU LLB exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated and sent on the registered email or mobile number after the registration process.
- The login details like user ID and password will be provided in the email and SMS. The Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the DU LLB online application form.
- Details required in the DU LLB application form include personal details, academic details, and qualifying examination details.
- Other details should be filled and saved correctly in the form.
Uploading of Documents
The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications in the DU LLB Application Form.
- Candidate Photograph in JPG/JPEG/PNG format in 50-100 Kb size
- The signature should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 50 Kb
- Photo ID proof (Adhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License).
DU LLB Application Fee 2019
Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking). The application fee for General, OBC, and CW, category candidates will be Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
The candidate has to pay the DU LLB 2019 application form fee for final completion of the online form. Successfully filling, submitting and paying the DU LLB Application form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt.
Key points for DU LLB 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID is mandatory for filling up the Application Form.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The incomplete form will be rejected.
- The categories chosen in the application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt receipt having a Registration number for future references.
- It is must for a candidate to check the details in the application form before submission, no changes will be allowed after final submission.
- The printout of the application form should be preserved for future reference at the time of admission.
DU LLB Counseling Process
Candidates wishing to apply for admission in DU, have to qualify DU LLB exam. The candidate’s performance in DU LLB will decide the counseling and admissions.
On the basis of the DU LLB score, a merit list will be released. The admissions and counseling will be offered to the shortlisted candidates in accordance with their final position in the merit list. There will be approx five rounds of DU LLB counseling. The result will display on the website of DU LLB. A candidate has to visit the allotted campus with the original documents.
Documents required for admission process:
- Admit Card, Application Form, and Scorecard
- Original mark sheet of class 10 & 12.
- Documents in favor of information mentioned in the application form.
Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as soon as it is available on the website.