The National Test Agency is the governing body of CMAT 2019. The exam will be conducted in the online mode only on 28 January 2019.NTA will release the CMAT eligibility criteria which the candidates need to fulfil to appear for the examination.
It is stated that a candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration from a recognised institute. If at any point during the admission procedure it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be terminated.
Here are the CMAT eligibility criteria including all the eligibility parameters released by the NTA.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
CMAT has a few basic eligibility criteria that candidates must meet before beginning the registration procedure.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates in the final year of their bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration in any stream.
- There is no age bar for the CMAT examination.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Specific Programmes
|1||MBA & PGDM||Minimum three years duration Bachelor’s degree with 50% for General/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST applicants|
|2||Executive PGDM||Minimum three year duration Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of work experience.|
|Applicants must obtain at least 50 % (General/ OBC) and 45 % (SC/ST category)|
|3||PGCM||Minimum three-year of duration Bachelor Degree.|
CMAT Application Form
The CMAT Application form will be made available online from 1 November 2018 and the last date to apply is 30 November 2018.
The CMAT Application process is threefold first is the Instructions and Online CMAT Registrations followed by the CMAT Registration Fee and then finally filling CMAT application form.
Step 1 – Instructions and Online CMAT Registration
Click on the ‘ New User’ Icon if you registering for the CMAT exam for the first time. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the basic credentials. After submitting the page will generate a unique six-digit password. The password would be displayed on the screen and will be sent to the candidates through E-mail and SMS both. So, from now on the candidate becomes an ‘Existing User’ and can log in with their ID and the unique 6 digit password, whenever required.
Step 2 – CMAT Registration Fee
The next step is to make the necessary payments to complete the application procedure. The CMAT Registration fees can be paid via the following modes:
- Debit/Credit card
- Cash deposit in SBI Bank
- Net Banking
CMAT Application fee structure is as follows
- The General/OBC category candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 1400 (+bank charges).
- The SC/ST category and female candidates will pay Rs. 700 (additional bank charges).
- If CMAT form fee is being paid at the SBI bank branch then candidates need to get three copies of the challan printed.
Step 3 – Filling CMAT form
In the last step, candidates are required to fill the rest of the CMAT application form. The required credentials are mentioned below-
- Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Details regarding academic qualification such as high school, senior secondary school and graduation completion details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature of the exact dimensions as mentioned on the website.
- Accepting the official declaration
So, this was the CMAT Eligibility Criteria. Candidates meeting the CMAT eligibility criteria will be able to appear the CMAT exam. Please note that if it is found that candidate is unable to meet the eligibility criteria then their candidature will be terminated.