COMEDK will declare the COMEDK UGET Result in the fourth week of May. The results will be available on the official portal in the form of a scorecard and candidate has to log in to check their results. The COMEDK UGET exam date(tentative) is May 12, 2019. Candidates will be able to access the result of COMEDK UGET 2019 by logging in using user id and password. The minimum COMEDK UGET cut off marks to qualify the COMDEK UGET 2019 exam will be 50% (General category) & 40% (Reserved Category)
The scorecard for COMEDK UGET 2019 will contain candidate performance details. The counseling procedure will start after the result declaration. The score of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be applicable for admission to the participating engineering colleges across Karnataka State. COMEDK UGET scorecard must be preserved until the completion of the admission process. To know more about the COMEDK UGET results read the article given below.
Important Dates COMEDK UGET 2019 Results
Candidates aspiring for pursuing engineering under COMEDK should be well aware of the COMEDK UGET 2019 schedule. It will help candidate is preparing well beforehand.
|The release of the application form date||January 2019|
|Last date to apply for COMEDK UGET 2019||April 2019|
|Admit Card COMEDK UGET exam||May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Exam 2019||May 12, 2019|
|Results COMEDK UGET||Fourth week of May 2019|
The process of checking COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
How to check COMEDK UGET result?
Candidates should go through the procedure given below for checking and downloading the COMEDK UGET Result 2019:
- Visit the official COMEDK website, click on the UGET Exam Link.
- Enter the login credentials.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Download and print the 2019 COMEDK UGET result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- The result copy should be saved and kept for future references.
The Information – 2019 COMEDK UGET Result will carry.
The COMEDK UGET exam result- 2019 will contain the following information
|Roll Number||Application Number|
|Candidate Name||Stream Chosen & Appeared for|
|Date of Birth||COMEDK UGET 2019 Test Admission Number (TAT Number)|
|Parents Name||Test Score & Rank in COMEDK UGET|
|Category of the Candidate||Candidate’s Contact Details|
|Candidate Photo||Total Marks|
|Unique Photo ID proof details of Candidate|
How to Calculate COMEDK UGET Score and Ranks
The COMEDK will release the COMEDK UGET Provisional answer keys after COMEDK UGET 2019 exam. The candidates can calculate their expected scores and ranks by checking their responses against the answer key. Provisional answer keys are presented to bring the transparency in the COMEDK result processing. Candidates can challenge the answers in the provisional answer key.
The marking scheme will majorly determine the COMEDK UGET Score and COMEDK UGET 2019 ranks:
- Every correct answer leads to +1 marks.
- The incorrect response 0 marks.
- Marking more than one choice is wrong.
- No marks for un-attempted questions.
- Total Marks = 180 (MCQ) X 1 = 180 Marks
How will COMEDK UGET 2019 Score be Calculated?
COMEDK UGET Scores will be calculated by following the given formula-
COMEDK UGET Score= Total no. of correct answers x 1
Qualifying percentile in COMEDK UGET Result 2019
- Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying percentile in COMEDK UGET 2019 result for qualification and the admission process.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50 percentile or more and SC/ ST/ OBC have to obtain marks equivalent to or minimum 40 percentile for being eligible to the counseling process.
COMEDK UGET Rank Letter:
- The rank letter is the scorecard of COMEDK UGET 2019 results.
- The rank letter of COMEDK 2019 will release with the declaration of the results.
- It will carry the Main Rank and Category rank.
- The COMEDK will conduct counseling on basis of the Main rank.
COMEDK UGET Inter Se Merit Year 2019
If two or more candidates score similar marks in COMEDK UGET 2019. The COMEDK UGET 2019 rank list will be drawn according to the following order:
- The candidate with the minimum number of wrong choices in Physics, Mathematics and then Chemistry.
- The total aggregate marks obtained in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK UGET 2019.
- Marks Scored in Mathematics section
- If the tie still persists then the candidate who is older in age will be allotted a higher rank
COMEDK UGET Result Previous Year Highlights
The COMEDK has released the important highlights of COMEDK UGET result below.
- In 2017, the total number of candidates who applied for COMEDK UGET was 68,628, out of which only 55,680 (81%) candidates appeared for the exam
- Adhokshaja V. Madhwaraj (Karnataka resident), secured the highest marks in COMEDK UGET, scoring 170 marks out of 180
- The first 1000 rank holders obtained 70% and more in the entrance test
- The 1361 candidates secured marks between 66% to 70% in COMEDK undergraduate entrance test (UGET)
- The 2373 candidates scored marks between 60% to 65%.
- Out of 100 rank holders, 56 candidates were from Karnataka and other 44 candidates from remaining states
- The 417 out of 1000 rank holders were from Karnataka while remaining 583 were from other states
What after COMEDK UGET Result 2019?
- The candidates qualifying COMEDK UGET 2019 will have to participate in COMEDK UGET counseling for the admission process.
- The COMEDK will organize the COMEDK UGET Counseling.
- The counseling process will start in the month of June 2019.