COMEDK UGET Important dates 2019 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMEDK) Karnataka the conducting body of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will release the COMEDK UGET exam dates in the month of January 2019. The COMEDK UGET Exam date(tentative) May 12, 2019.
The article given below mentions the date for COMEDK UGET exam registration, form date, exam date, admit card downloading date, and result declaration. The registrations for COMEDK UGET 2019 will start from the first week of January 2019.
COMEDK UGET is the State Level entrance exam. The COMEDK UGET participating colleges in Karnataka will offer 20000 seats for engineering admissions. The candidates qualifying the exam have to participate in the COMEDK UGET 2019 offline counseling process for admissions.
COMEDK UGET Important Dates
It is very important to keep track of the important dates & events for COMEDK UGET 2019 Entrance exam. The COMEDK UGET exam date is May 12, 2019. COMEDK will make the important announcements for the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam. Here take a look at the important dates for COMEDK UGET 2019.
|Online Registration Starts||
Second week of January 2019
The release of the Mock Test for COMEDK UGET 2019
|First week of February 2019|
April 19- 20(extended) 2019
Admit Card Release Date
|4- 11 May 2019|
|Exam COMEDK UGET 2019||
May 12, 2019
Publishing of Provisional Answer Key
|Third week of May 2019|
|Releasing of Final Answer Key after the challenging of Answer is completed||
Last week of May 2019
Start of Counseling Registration
|First week of June 2019|
|Counseling Registration End||
Third week of June 2019
Results – Seat Allotment
June Fourth week 2019
COMEDK UGTE 2019 Important Dates – Highlights
- COMEDK UGET Registration Dates – The COMEDK UGET application form for registration will be available from the second week of January, and the last date for registration will be the second week of April 2019. The authorities can extend the last date maximum to the third week of April 2019. The candidate should register themselves in the given time frame.
- Mock Test Release Dates: The COMEDK will be releasing the Mock Test for candidates feasibility in between the registration start and end dates. The candidate is advised to go through the mock paper to understand the difficulty level before filling up the application form.
- The COMEDK UGET 2019 admit card date issuance will be in between 4 to 11 May 2019.
- Exam Date COMEDK UGET 2019: The exam dates for COMEDK UGET 2019 is 12 May 2019. The exam will be held in online mode.
- COMEDK UGET result Date: COMEDK will be releasing the Provisional answer key before the final results. The candidates can challenge the answers key and after the challenging process, the final answer key will be released with the result of COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2019 in the last week of May 2019.
- Declaration of the result will further lead to the counseling process.
- After, first counseling registration ends the seat allotment results will be declared.
For more information visit the official exam website. Check here the COMEDK UGET Application Form.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill eligibility criteria for appearing in the COMEDK UGET 2019 examination. The eligibility requirements are:
- Candidates passed/appearing 12 class or its equivalent exam from recognized board.
- The candidate with second PUC will be eligible for COMEDK UGET 2019.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as the core subjects.
- Mathematics is the mandatory subject of study for COMEDK UGET eligibility.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (general), 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC in respect to Karnataka residents.
It is important to check the eligibility requirements for filling up the COMEDK UGET form 2019.