The COMEDK UGET cut off marks will depend on various factors like the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam score, rank of the candidate, and the merit list. The Cut off for COMEDK UGET 2019 will release in the form of total marks and rank obtained by the candidate.
COMEDK(Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) conducts the engineering entrance test for an Undergraduate engineering degree at the state level for determining the total cutoff and admissions in COMEDK UGET participating engineering colleges in Karnataka.
Check the list of COMEDK UGET scores accepting colleges here.
The COMEDK UGET participating 160 engineering colleges offer 20,000 seats to the engineering aspirants. The candidates will qualify the exam by scoring the required COMEDK UGET Cut off qualifying percentile. The COMEDK UGET 2019 cutoff for engineering degree will be made available after the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam. The official body will declare the result in the month of May 2019.
Candidates can check the COMEDK UGET Cut off 2019 and other details like minimum required marks, tiebreaking criteria, previous year Cut off, etc in this article.
Minimum Qualifying Percentile COMEDK UGET Cut off Score
The candidate should score the minimum marks for qualification in COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Merit – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- A number of negative responses: less number of Negative response will result in a higher rank.
- Physics: Higher marks in Physics will result in a higher rank
- Mathematics: Higher Percentile scores in Mathematics section will result in higher ranking.
- Chemistry: The physics and mathematics marks are identical then higher Percentile scores in chemistry will result in the higher ranking
- Age: The candidate older in age is given preference
COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut off
The table given below depicts the expected COMEDK cut off ranks for 2019.
|COMEDK UGET Marks (PCM)||Expected Rank|
|160 – 180||10 – 1|
|150 – 160||50 – 10|
|140 – 150||150 – 50|
|130 – 140||400 – 150|
|120 – 130||900 – 400|
|110 – 120||1800 – 900|
|100 – 110||3300 – 1800|
|90 – 100||5700 – 3300|
|80 – 90||9200 – 5700|
|70 – 80||14700 – 9200|
|60 – 70||23200 – 14700|
|50 – 60||35500 – 23200|
|40 – 50||43500 – 35500|
|30 – 40||45100 – 43500|
|20 – 30||44800 – 45100|
Key Point for COMEDK UGET Cut Off 2019
Factors like the number of seats available, no of candidates applied for the exam, performance of the candidate, difficulty level of entrance exam affect the cutoff list.
- The cutoff of COMEDK UGET 2019 is prepared and determined by COMEDK
- The COMEDK UGET cutoff 2019 will depend on the discipline opted for by the candidates and the participating institutes preferred.
- The cutoff of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be different for each institute and course.
- Candidates need to score the minimum cutoff of COMEDK UGET 2019 to be eligible for admissions.
- COMEDK UGET cutoff 2019 will be separate for different category students.
Previous Year Cut Off Top 10 Colleges
The previous years cut off for top 10 colleges accepting COMEDK UGET scores:
|Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||13683||21514|
|BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore||10928||13058|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore||23754||48843|
|RV College of Engineering, Bangalore||7558||8337|
|KLE Technological University, Hubli||46039||47202|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore||51075||54508|
|Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore||53696||51148|
|Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore||31541||53759|
|The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore||4587||34361|
|Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur||38491||47630|