COMEDK UGET counseling 2019 will start from the second week of July 2019. The COMEDK will organize the counseling for the COMEDK UGET Participating colleges in Karnataka State. The counseling for all the candidates will solely depend on the rank of the candidate. The COMEDK UGET 2019 counseling process will be organized in two slots. Mode of counseling will be offline.
The candidate satisfying the minimum qualifying marks requirement will be eligible for the counseling process. The counseling for COMEDK UGET will comprise different stages, like registration, fee payment, choice filling, and document verification after seat allotment.
Important Points to Remember
- The student’s merit, category, and availability of seats in colleges determine seat allotment.
- Candidates who wish to resign from the allotted seat after the first round of COMEDK UGET 2019 counseling will be ineligible for the second round.
- After seat allotment candidates have to report to the respective college within the specified time period.
- The result of COMEDK UGET 2019 counseling will publish in online mode (PDF format).
COMEDK UGET Counseling Schedule 2019
May 12, 2019
|First week of June 2019|
|First week of August 2019|
Criteria For Merit List COMEDK UGET 2019
The eligibility criteria for the merit list for COMEDK UGET 2019 depends on the guidelines made by the COMEDK UGET authorities. The determinants for COMEDK UGET 2019 Merit List are as follows:
- An applicant must attain minimum marks of 50 percentile(general) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) in the qualifying COMEDK UGET 20019 entrance exam.
- The candidate should score well to be in the rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 counseling.
- The aspirants must have an aggregate percentage of 50% in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
What is Mock Counselling in COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Process?
- Mock Counselling /Indicative Seat Allotment is an option open for the candidates for close estimation of the seats they can get on their choices and rank.
- The candidate will get the counseling window open for editing their choice after a mock round of counseling will be over.
- Mock Counselling in COMEDK UGET 2019 helps candidates to refine their preference of colleges.
COMEDK UGET Counseling Procedure to Follow
The counseling of COMEDK UGET 2019 will start tentatively in the month of June 2019. The rank wise counseling will take place. Given below are the few steps to follow in COMEKD UGET counseling in 2019.
Reporting to the Venue:
- The first step in COMEDK UGET Counseling is reporting to the venue. The venue for COMEDK UGET counseling will be mention on the rank card issued to the candidate on result declaration notification.
- The candidate will be required to report at the venue with the specified documents and a parent/guardian.
- It is mandatory to produce the documents for check-in according to the rank numbers and session being announced.
- After, the registration process candidate will have to go for verification.
- The verification officer will verify the original documents & DD and will retain the photocopies of verified documents.
Biometric Photo Verification & Registration Process:
The completion in biometric and photo verification will result in registration of a candidate. The registration slip will be issued which the candidate will be required to take to the counseling hall.
The Seat Allotment:
In the main hall, the authorities will be announcing the rank of the candidates to go to the system for locking and filing the seat.
- Demand draft slip number and choice of the seat has to be entered in the system.
- The candidates will be given the list of colleges(on screen) according to their merit in COMEDK UGET 2019.
- The student can choose the colleges they want in a particular order of preference.
- It is mandatory to lock the choices and save them.
Deposit of Fee & Seat Acknowledgement
- After the seat preference is given the candidate will have to collect the seat allotment letter and proceed to the DD deposit counter.
- In this step, the candidate has to pay the 55,000 rupees at the time of seat allotment and the remaining tuition fee at the college level after getting the admissions.
Seat Allotment Letter Collection
- The COMEDK UGET counseling result will release in the form of the seat allotment letter after counseling.
- After successful seat allotment, the fee payment receipt and seat allotment letter should be collected.
The seat allotment letter is an important document and is mandatory to carry for the admission process.
COMEDK UGET Counseling/Admissions Documents Requirement
It is mandatory to carry the COMEDK UGET Admit Card or TAT(Test Admission Ticket) and the original copy of the documents as given below-
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
- Application Form COMEDK UGET
- Rank Card
- Class 10 pass certificate/mark sheet
- Class 12 pass certificate/mark sheet
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/E-Adhaar/PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/Passport)
- Parents Guardian ID Proof(Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photographs
- A crossed Demand Draft for Rs.55,000drawn on any nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore
- Different Certificates (if applicable)
Commencement of classes: The candidate will have to visit the allotted college with the fee receipt and seat allotment letter in the given time frame. Classes will start in the second week of August 2019.