COMEDK UGET Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates in the month of January 2019 on the COMEDK website. The COMEDK UGET 2019 last date for registration and form filling will be third week of April 2019 which can be extended maximum to the fourth week of April 2019. Candidates must try to register and fill the COMEDK UGET application form prior to the last date.
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted online. Candidates successfully submitting the COMEDK UGET application form 2019 will be eligible to take the entrance test.
COMEDK(Consortium of Medica, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) UGET Entrance Test is a State level entrance test for Engineering courses at COMEDK participating institutes in Karnataka State.
Candidates can check here details for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for COMEDK UGET form online.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring to study engineering at COMEDK institutes should take a look at the important dates for COMEDK UGET admissions. The table below present the same:
|Online Registration Starts||
Second week of January 2019
|The second week of April 2019|
Release of admit cards
First week of May 2019
Second week of May 2019
Fourth week of May
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing for COMEDK UGET Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the core subjects.
- The individual subject marks should be minimum 50% in each subject.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates from Karnataka State should have aggregate 40% marks in 10+2 class.
- The candidate should have studied and passed mathematics as a regular subject.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Documents Required 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates for valid details.
- Applicants scanned photograph and signature.
- A valid identity proof number of Parent/Guardian ( Adhaar Card, E-Adhaar, Voter ID, Passport, pan Card).
- Scanned signatures of Guardian/Parents
How to apply for COMEDK UGET Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the application form.
- The candidate has to visit the COMEDK UGET admissions website and click on the new registration link.
- In, the next stage the candidate has to fill the details( name, date of birth(DOB), valid email Id and contact number; the contact details should be official and valid) in the registration form.
- Clicking on the register button will successfully register the candidate for COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam.
Filling up the COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
Step 1- The candidate will have to log in to the COMEDK UGET exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process.
Step 2- The login details like user ID and password will be provided in the candidate’s email and mobile number (SMS) provided during registration. The Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the COMEDK UGET online application form. The details required in the COMEDK application form include personal details, academic details, and qualifying examination details.
Uploading of Documents
The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications given.
|Document Required||Size and Format|
|Photograph -Coloured photograph on white background. Name of the candidate & date of clicking the photograph must be written||Size – not less than 50 Kb
Format – JPG/JPEG
|Signature -Sign with black or blue ball-point pen.||Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb
Format – JPG/JPEG
COMEDK UGET Application Fee 2019
The candidate has to pay the COMEDK UGET application form fee for final submission of the online form. The candidate should pay the application fee through Credit/Debit or net banking method. The application fee amount for COMEDK UGET 2019 is likely to be 1400 INR.
Successfully filling, submitting and paying the COMEDK UGET Application form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt.
Key points for COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID is mandatory for filling up the Application Form.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having a Registration number for future references.
COMEDK UGET Counseling Process
Candidates wishing to apply for admission in COMEDK UGET, have to qualify UGET. The candidate’s performance in COMEDK UGET will decide the COMEDK UGET entrance test and admissions.
On the basis of the COMEDK UGET score, a merit list will be released. The admissions and counseling will be offered to the shortlisted candidates in accordance with their final position in the merit list. The result will display on the website of COMEDK UGET.
Check here the detailed counseling and admission process for COMEDK UGET 2019.
Documents required for admission process:
- Admit Card and Scorecard
- Original mark sheet of class 12.
- Documents in favor of information mentioned in the application form.
Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as soon as it is available on the website.