CMAT 2019 is an annual entrance exam conducted by the National Test Agency across 73 cities in India. The CMAT exam would be conducted in the online mode only on 28 January 2019.
CMAT full form stands for Common Management Aptitude Test. The test is accepted in over 1000 institutes in India. Some of the colleges accepting CMAT Score have a cut off as high as 98 percentile. So, the candidates need to prepare well for the CMAT examination.
Here is all the information you need regarding CMAT Entrance Exam.
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|1||MBA & PGDM||Minimum three years duration Bachelor’s degree with 50% for General/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST applicants|
|2||Executive PGDM||Minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of work experience.|
|Applicants must obtain at least 50 % (General/ OBC) and 45 % (SC/ST category)|
|3||PGCM||Minimum three-year of duration Bachelor Degree.|
CMAT Registration Form
CMAT 2019 Registration process is just around the corner, as it will commence from 1 November and CMAT the last date to register is 30 November. CMAT application form comprises of registration, fee payment and filling up the personal details.
CMAT Form Process is three-fold and here is the CMAT Form filling process.
Step 1 – Instructions and Online CMAT Registration
Click on the ‘ New User’ Icon if you registering for the CMAT exam for the first time. Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the basic credentials. After submitting the page will generate a unique six-digit password. The password would be displayed on the screen and will be sent to the candidates through E-mail and SMS both.
Step 2 – CMAT Registration Fee
CMAT Application fee structure is as follows
- The General/OBC category candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 1400 (+bank charges).
- The SC/ST category and female candidates will pay Rs. 700 (additional bank charges).
- If CMAT form fee is being paid at the SBI bank branch then candidates need to get three copies of the challan printed.
Step 3 – Filling CMAT form
In the last step, candidates are required to fill the rest of the CMAT form. The required credentials are mentioned below-
- Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Details regarding academic qualification such as high school, senior secondary school and graduation completion details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature of the exact dimensions as mentioned on the website.
- Accepting the official declaration.
CMAT Admit Card
CMAT Admit card will be released by NTA – National Test Agency on 7 January 2019. The CMAT Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released only on the official website and can not be accessed in any other mode. As per the schedule, CMAT exam will be conducted on 28 January 2019.
CMAT Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website once it is released. Candidates are notified through Email once the admit card is released. After the admit card has been downloaded it is advised that you take out a few copies of the same and keep them safe as it a crucial document and will be required in the future.
- Go to the official website
- Enter your email Id and password
- The screen will display CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Then click on the download button
- Take a couple of printouts.
Candidates, please note that CMAT Admit Card link will only be mentioned once the admit card is released.
CMAT Exam Pattern
CMAT exam is conducted in online mode and the duration of the exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes. Here are some of the key points of the CMAT exam Pattern.
- The total number of questions is 100.
- Each of the 4 section has 25 questions
- Four options are given for each question and the candidates have to select one right option.
- 4 marks for each question
- CMAT Total Marks – 400
- The time duration of the entrance exam is 180 minutes.
- No section-wise time limit.
- Also, there is a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer
- Candidates can toggle between different sections of the exam freely as there is no section-wise time limit
- There is no negative marking for an unanswered question
- Candidates will give the test on a computer
- Candidates will be provided with a rough paper for calculations
- Candidates can only calculate on that rough paper provided by the authorities
- No breaks are allowed during the test.
CMAT Score Card
The entrance exam is scheduled for 28 January 2019 in the online mode only. The CMAT Score Card will include candidates’ section-wise and overall scores. The score card of CMAT can be seen by entering the login credentials – ID and Password which was created at the time of registration. Here is the complete information regarding the CMAT Score Card.
Steps to Check CMAT Score Card
Candidates can visit the CMAT official website to check the result of CMAT 2019. To check the CMAT Score card candidates would require to enter their registered email address along with a password to sign in. After that follow the given steps.
- Click on the “Submit” button after filling the ID and Password.
- The result of CMAT will be displayed
- Candidates can download the score card.
It is necessary for the candidates to keep the CMAT score card safe until the admission process is complete. This is how CMAT score card can be downloaded.
CMAT Previous Year Papers
CMAT score is accepted in more than 100 colleges across India and more than 70,000 candidates appear for the exam. Some of the top CMAT accepting colleges have a cut off as high as 98 percentile. If a candidate wants to score a good percentile then it is advised that they practice CMAT Previous Year Papers.
Solving the CMAT previous year question papers will boost the confidence of the applicants and give them an insight of their strengths and weaknesses. Also, it will enable the candidates to solve the CMAT Exam Papers quickly, in an efficient manner.
Here are some the CMAT Last year papers for the candidates to download. Candidates can click on the question paper and download it. These question papers are downloaded from CATsyllabus.com.
So, this was all the information regarding the CMAT 2019. CMAT 2019 will be organized by the National Test Agency this year. Candidates are advised to register for the CMAT exam prior to the concluding date which is 30 November 2019. Almost 70,000 candidates appear for the exam, so to stand out from the crowd, do prepare will by practising the CMAT question papers and CMAT Mock test.