CMAT Admit card will be released by NTA – National Test Agency on 7 January 2018. The CMAT Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released only on the official website and can not be accessed in any other mode.
Candidates who have successfully registered for CMAT before the deadline will be issued Admit Cards. As per the schedule, CMAT exam will be conducted on 28 January.
Here is the information regarding the CMAT Admit Card – Important dates, steps to download and more.
CMAT Admit Card
|CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card Release||January 7 2019|
|CMAT Exam Date||January 28 2019|
|CMAT Result declaration||February 10 2019|
Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card
CMAT Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website once it is released. Candidates are notified through Email once the admit card is released. After the admit card has been downloaded it is advised that you take out a few copies of the same and keep them safe as it a crucial document and will be required in the future. Please note that no candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre if they are not carrying the admit card.
- Go to the official website
- Enter your email Id and password
- The screen will display CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Then click on the download button
- Take a couple of printouts.
Candidates, please note that CMAT Admit Card link will only be mentioned once the admit card is released.
Details mentioned on the CMAT Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Venue of CMAT
- Date and Time of CMAT 2019
- Guidelines to be followed during the CMAT 2019 exam.
Other Documents Required – Secondary ID
On the day of the examination, candidates have to carry a secondary ID to the exam centre along with their CMAT Admit Card. Also, note that the information in the CMAT Hall Ticket and the secondary ID card should match. If they do not match then your candidature will be terminated.
- Voter ID card
- Self-attested copy of the CMAT Admit card
- Pan Card of the Candidate
- Passport of the Candidate
- Physically disabled certificate ( if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates must not forget to take at least two copies of their Admit card to the exam centre or else they will not be granted entry to the examination hall.
- It is necessary for the candidates to carry any one of the above mentioned secondary ID cards to prevent being terminated from the exam.
- After receiving the Admit Card, Candidates must verify the information mentioned on the Admit Card. If there are any discrepancies then they must be notified to the to the NTA – the governing body of the CMAT.
- Even after the CMAT exam, candidates must retain the admit card as it is required in the further selection process. It serves as a proof that you were eligible to appear for the exam.
- The information must match from that on the CMAT Admit Cards.
- It is advised that candidates upload recent photograph at the time of the registration.
So, these were the guidelines and important information regarding CMAT exam