The National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) will declare the CLAT result in the month of June 2019. The results will be available on the official portal in the form of a scorecard and candidate has to log in to check their results online.
The scorecard for CLAT 2019 will contain candidates’ All India Rank (quota & category), Scores, and the Qualifying Status. The counseling procedure will start after the merit list declaration. The score of CLAT 2019 will be applicable for admission to the UG and PG courses at 19 NLU’s and other participating institutes of CLAT 2019. To know more about the CLAT results read the article given here.
Important Dates CLAT 2019 Results
Candidates aspiring for studying law at UG and PG level under CLAT should be well aware of the CLAT 2019 exam schedule. It will help candidate is preparing well beforehand.
|The release of the application form date||December 2018|
|Last date to apply for CLAT 2019||March 2019|
|Admit Card CLAT exam||April 2019|
|CLAT Exam 2019||First week of May 2019|
|Results CLAT||First week of June 2019|
Process of checking CLAT 2019 Result
Candidates should go through the procedure given below for checking and downloading the CLAT Result 2019:
- Visit the official CLAT 2019 website, click on the CLAT Result.
- Enter the required login credentials.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Download and print the 2019 CLAT result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- The CLAT result copy should be saved and kept for future references.
The Information – CLAT 2019 Result will carry.
The CLAT exam result- 2019 will contain the following information
|Roll Number||Application Number|
|Parents Name||Candidate Name|
|Date of Birth||Gender|
|Category of the Candidate||CLAT Score|
|All India Rank||Category Rank|
|NRI Sponsored Rank||NRI Rank(If applicable)|
How to Calculate CLAT Score and Ranks
The CLAT authorities will release the CLAT answer keys after CLAT 2019 exam. The candidates can calculate their expected scores and ranks by checking their responses against the answer key. The marking scheme will majorly determine the CLAT Score and CLAT 2019 ranks:
- Every correct answer leads to +1 marks.
- Marking more than one choice will result in the dissolution of that question.
- No marks for un-attempted questions.
- Total Marks = 200(UG) & 150(PG)
CLAT Cut off Previous Years
The CLAT cutoff mark range and number of qualified candidates for previous years are given in the table below:
|CUT OFF LIST|
|S.NO.||CLAT 2019 Participating NLU’s||2019||2018||2017|
|1.||National Law School of India University||59-66||66||59|
|2.||National Academy of Legal Studies and Research||130-135||135||130|
|3.||National Law Institute University||351-386||386||351|
|4.||West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences||213-260||260||213|
|5.||National Law University Jodhpur||343-376||376||343|
|6.||Hidayatullah National Law University||574-657||657||574|
|7.||Gujarat National Law University||453-494||494||453|
|8.||Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University||627-668||668||627|
|9.||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law||801-924||924||801|
|10.||Chanakya National Law University||909-1186||1186||909|
|11.||National University of Advanced Legal Studies||826-928||928||826|
|12.||National Law University Odisha||1023-1167||1167||1023|
|13.||National University of Study and Research in Law||1051-1255||1255||1051|
|14.||National Law University and Judicial Academy||1124-1556||1556||1124|
|15.||Tamil Nadu National Law School||1151-1571||1571||1151|
|16.||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University||1180-1432||1432||1180|
|17.||Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai||478-503||503||478|
|18.||Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur||1126-1532||1532||1126|
|19.||Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad||1588|
CLAT Merit List 2019:
- The Merit List will be out post-CLAT 2019 results.
- It will carry the All India Quota rank and category rank.
- The Merit list will have the state rank, scores and the merit of the candidate.
- CLAT office will conduct counseling on basis of the merit list.
- Candidates who have their name in the merit list will be called for counseling and admission process.
What after CLAT Result 2019?
- The candidates qualifying CLAT 2019 will have to participate in CLAT counseling for the admission process.
- The CLAT counseling will take place in three rounds
- The candidate has to lock their seats by paying the counseling fee.
- CLAT counseling 2019 will be organized by the CLAT office for participating NLU seats.
- The counseling process will start in the second week of June 2019.
- CLAT scores will be valid for one academic year.