Practicing CLAT question papers is the best way to prepare for the law entrance exam. It gives the candidates an edge over the other candidates. CLAT Question papers solving practice will help in determining the approximation for the original exam.
Practicing and solving the CLAT previous year papers is beneficial for every candidate. The simulation exercise will be beneficial for candidates for boosting the quality of preparations for CLAT 2019.
NLU will tentatively conduct CLAT on May 12, 2019. The admit cards are expected to release in the fourth week of May 2019. To qualify and score well in the offline entrance test, candidates must download and solve CLAT Mock Test Papers which are available online.
Solving CLAT Question Papers
- CLAT is a National level entrance exam for law entrance.
- The exam requires practice and time management.
- It is imperative to solve the paper with a calm mind.
- The previous year papers will give you a fair idea of how the paper and the kind of questions will be in the CLAT 2019 exam.
- CLAT is held for both UG and PG programmes separately. The pattern would be the same only the number of questions and syllabus would be different for both the exams
- Practicing sample, mock, and previous year papers, candidates will be able to identify the important topics.
Understanding CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidate should be aware of the CLAT 2019 exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam will be offline.
- There will be MCQ questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Questions will be from Legal aptitude, reasoning, English and General knowledge etc.
- The exam is for 3 hours.
- +1 for each correct response.
- No negative marking in the paper.
Similar will be the pattern for PG exam with 150 questions and syllabus of previous year study.
How to Prepare CLAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is referring the past question papers and practice model papers.
- Reference of the previous question papers will automatically depict the important topics and type of questions.
- Small Daily Targets, weekly targets and Revising the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are confident.
- Mark the questions that you feel important or tough.
- Study Hard with a positive mindset.
CLAT Question papers with solutions
The CLAT previous year question papers have been given below for downloading. Solving CLAT last year papers will help candidates understanding the paper of CLAT 2019.
|SAMPLE PAPER 2|
|CLAT 2012 Question Paper|
The CLAT question papers and sample papers are the best sources for practicing the questions and preparation. It is important to practice regularly for increasing speed and effectiveness of preparation.
CLAT Exam 2019- Recommended Books
The CLAT exam 2019 will be a tough exam comprising questions of different types. The candidate should prepare from the preparation books available online and offline and books recommended by coaching centers tutors & toppers. The books referred are a good source for extra preparation including CLAT previous year question papers, CLAT sample, and mock tests.
|CLAT 2019 Important Books||Buy Here|
|Wren and Martin – English Grammar And Composition, S Chand||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy, Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|10 Year CLAT Solved Papers, Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and Examination, Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 2019, Lucent||Buy Now|
|Logical Reasoning (CLAT), Taxmann||Buy Now|