NLUO, Cuttack will be releasing the list of CLAT exam center for the 2019 entrance. The exam center or venue is the physical location where candidates will be able to take the CLAT 2019 exam. The CLAT exam centers (list of cities to be included) depends on the number of candidates opting the place for the exam.
The CLAT entrance exam Admit card will carry the complete details of the venue. The CLAT center list, the information for the exam center is given in this article.
List of CLAT Exam Centers 2019
The candidate has to fill in the application form the exam center. Here, is the list of all exam centers in the table.
|State/UT||CLAT Exam Center|
How to fill CLAT Exam Center in the Application Form?
- The candidate has to choose the exam center while filling the CLAT application form.
- The form will have a drop-down list of the exam cities to choose from.
- A candidate has to give three exam center choices.
- The priority should be given to the convenience & accessibility of the CLAT exam center.
The CLAT exam center list will be updated with the release of the brochure and application form.
Documents Required – CLAT Exam Center
Candidate must carry any one of the photo ID proof mentioned below for verifying identity, along with CLAT Admit Card.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook with candidate photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent ID Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council ID Card
Scribe in CLAT
Candidates applying under Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category will be given 40 minutes extra to complete the exam. The category of disability will include blindness, low vision, locomotor disability, mental retardation, hearing impairment, etc. They have to provide a certificate of disability, issued by a competent authority.
Applicants applying for scribe during the exam should indicate the same in online registration. They must also upload the photocopies of the documents (attested by Gazetted officer) required.
- Certificate of Disability from the appropriate authority
- A valid statement that scribe to be brought by a candidate or to be provided.
- Declaration from the scribe, in case arranged by the candidate, stating that he/she would comply with all the rules & regulations and will not indulge in any unfair activity like helping out the candidate in answering questions. Candidate can only perform their duty of reading out the questions and marking/clicking the correct answers.
CLAT Admit Card 2019
The CLAT Exam admit card will carry details regarding the exam center and slots. The CLAT 2019 admit card will carry important information. The candidate has to carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam. The information on CLAT admit card is,
|Personal Details||CLAT 2019 Exam Details|
CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) Number
Course applied for
|Venue/ CLAT exam Center Address|
|Date of Birth||Time and Date of Exam|
Signature of candidate
|Photograph||Important Instruction to Follow|
The ClAT admit card will release in the fourth week of May 2019(tentative).
The availability of seats will determine the exam center allotment. The allotment of test center will be on the first cum first serve basis.
CLAT Exam Centres – Important instructions
- Candidates should reach at the exam center of CLATat least 45 minutes before the CLAT examination.
- The CLAT organizing authorities reserve the right to make changes in the exam center of CLAT 2019.
- CLAT Centre 2019 once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Complete information about CLAT 2019 Exam Centre will be there on the back of CLAT Admit Card.