CEED Exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay on 16 January 2019. Candidates appearing for the exam must have preacticed at least 3-4 CEED Question Paper of previous year.
So, here are some CEED Question Paper for the candidates to practice.
CEED is an exam for admissions into various colleges in the field if design. The exam is divided into two Parts- A and B. The Part A is an online mode test which aims to assess the analytical and critical thinking of the candidate. While, part B focuses on the creative aspect of the matter. In part B candidates’ sketching and designing capabilities would be assessed.
So, it is imperative that candidates practice some CEED Question Paper.
CEED Question Paper
Here are the CEED Papers for the candidates which can be download in just a click.
Why is it important to solve previous year CEED Question papers?
It is important for the candidates to solve CEED Exam question paper so as to get a better understanding of the nature of the questions asked in the exam. All the toppers who have scored a top-notch marka practised the CEED Question Paper.
- Candidates can understand the exam pattern.
- Candidates can get a good understanding of the syllabus
- Practising the CEED previous year question paper will improve your speed in solving the questions
- Solving CEED question paper will boost your confidence.
CEED Exam Pattern
CEED will be conducted on 19 January in in two parts on January 19. Part A will be a screening test for evaluating the candidates for Part B, while Part B will be considered for the preparation of merit list.
Here are the complete details regarding the CEED Exam Pattern.
Highlights of CEED Exam Pattern
- The Exam duration is 3 Hours or 180 minutes.
- Part A of the exam will be of 1 hour in duration
- Part B of the exam will be of 2 hours in duration
- CEED will be conducted in only English language
- Part A will be held in online mode for evaluating the candidates for part B.
- Whereas, in part B they will be required to attempt the paper on the answer sheet provided to them.
- Part A of CEED will consist of objective type questions (MCQ, MSQ and NAT).
- Part B will test the candidates Designing and sketching capabilities.
- Only Part B of the CEED Exam will be considered for making the merit list.
- Whereas, Part B will be evaluated of only those candidates whose Part A has been shortlisted.
- Negative marking is only applicable for Part A of the CEED.
So, this was the CEED Question Paper and the CEED Exam Pattern. Candidates knowing the exam pattern along with the CEED Question Papers can ace the examination if they practice enough. Also, candidates must note that the merit list will be based in candidates performance in the Part B of CEED Exam. Whereas, on the basis of Part A candidates will be shortlisted for B. Which means that both the sections are equally and candidates should focus equally on both.