IIT Bombay will release the CEED Admit Card for the candidates to download. The candidates can download the CEED Admi Card by using their registered E-Mail Id and Password.
Candidates will be able to download the CEED Admit Card from 1 January to 19 January.
IIT Bombay will keep the window for discrepancies open till 5 January. Candidates having any mistake in their Admit Card can get it rectified by the authorities before the above-mentioned date.
CEED 2019 will be conducted on 19 January and the CEED Admit CArd is a mandatory document for the candidates as without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Here is the complete procedure for the candidates to download the Admit Card and other information regarding the same.
Steps to Download the CEED Admit Card
Here is the process to download the Admit Card. CEED Admit Card will be released in the online mode only by IIT Bombay. Information regarding the Exam Centre, time, roll number along with some personal information of the candidate will be mentioned in the CEED Admit Card.
- Visit the link for the Admit Card which will be active once the Admit Card is released.
- Enter the registered E-mail ID and Password
- Click on the login button after entering the required credentials
- The CEED Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- After downloading the CEED Admit Card candidates should go through the admit card thoroughly to check for any mistakes. If there are any mistakes then the candidates must inform the authorities immediately and get the mistakes rectified.
- After checking the CEED Admit Card, take a print out of the Admit Card.
It is advised that candidates take a couple of copies of the print out for future purposes. The Admit Card is a crucial document and will be required in each aspect of the admission process. Without the Admit Card, the candidature might get terminated.
Secondary ID Proof
In the examination centre, candidates are required to carry a secondary ID proof along with the CEED Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to enter without the Admit Card and the Secondary ID Proof.
- Voter ID Card
- Passport of the Candidate
- PAN Card of the Candidate
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Identity Card of the College/University
What if there is a mistake in the Admit Card
If there is any mistake in the Admit Card then the candidates must get it rectified before 5 January. The candidates can contact the official authorities in that case. Here are the contact details of the authorities. Also, keep in mind that you must provide a proof to them for the rectification.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Phone: +91 22 2576 9093
E-Mail: [email protected]
IIT Bombay will conduct the examination on 19 January 2019 for screening process of admissions to M.Des. programmes across IITs. The Exam will be conducted in two parts – Part A and B. Candidates will have one hour to solve Part A and 2 hours to solve Part B. Also, on the day of examination it is mandatory to carry both the CEED Admit Card and the secondary ID proof that too, one from the above-mentioned list.