Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) has released their application for the exam of engineering admission called BITSAT 2018. This exam is for high school pass out who want to take admission in Engineering. BITS Pilani has released the application for the same on December 19th, 2017 and closed it on 19th March 2018. They have also provided a window for the correction of the BITS 2018 Application form (if any error is made) until 5:00 PM, 20th March 2018. The BITSAT 2018 Exam date is said to be 16th-31st May 2018. And the BITSAT 2018 Admit card is expected to be released in the early April 2018. However, in this article, we will be highlighting the key points of filling the application form for BITSAT 2018. Like Eligibility criteria, points to remember whiling filling the BITSAT 2018 Application form.
It is always advisable to check the eligibility criteria here for BITSAT 2018 Exam, already.
Required Document for BITSAT 2018 Application Form
We advise the applicants to keep their document ready so that can use while filling the Application form of BITSAT 2018 Exam. Along the with certificates and mark sheets, 1 must have digital signature and photo ready. Digital as in a scanned copy of photo and signature that needs to be uploaded to the form later. The format and the size of the picture and signature are:
|Photo||4 KB to 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
How to Fill BITSAT Application Form
Now to fill the form for the BITSAT Exam, the applicants need to register/ sign up on the BITS Pilani website. For the ease of the applicants, we have created a step by step guide about “How to fill the BITSAT 2018 Application form. The whole process is divided into 4 major steps that are Registration, Filling the form, Uploading document and payment. We will take you, every step by step, explaining the steps.
- Registration: To register for the BITSAT 2018 Exam, an applicant needs to click on the “New Registration” button. Which will take the user to the new screen where the applicant needs to fill these details:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID
Post-filling these details the applicant clicks on the “Proceed” button.
- Filling the form: Once you register for the BITSAT Exam, now the applicant proceeds to fill the remaining form. Also, please be noted the email ID you registered shall be used henceforth to check status, download the admit, result etc work. The details that applicant needs to fill in the form are as follow:
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Full Address
- Pin Code
- Mobile no.
- Landline no. (if you have, else leave it)
- Highschool Details (12th Class details)
- Name of the Board
- Name of the school
- Passing Year
- Choosing subject between Mathematics and Biology
- Selection of Center: At this stage, applicant chooses 3 cities of their choice, where they want to give their exam.
After filling the details. Check the details and press the “Submit” button.
- Updating Document: After submitting the details, applicant upload their photos and signature.
- Payment: Now this is the last stage of feeling a BITSAT Application form. At this stage the applicant would the pay in 2 ways:
- Online: Using the Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Offline: To pay offline the applicant needs to download the challan, enter his/her details and pay it to near ICICI Bank.
Checking BITSAT Application Form Status
Once the applicant is done filling the details, he/she can see their application form status. They need to go to Sign up page and click on “Already register” button. Post that they enter their Email ID, Gender and Date of birth and it will show your application status.