AIIMS score Vs rank is an important mark for validating candidates AIIMS 2019 exam qualification for the admission process. The AIIMS scores vs rank of AIMS 2019 exam is the determining criteria for future admission process in AIIMS institutes. AIIMS MBBS 2019 Results will release on 12, June 2019 online. Candidates can check the results on the AIIMS exam website using the application number and password.
The All IndiInstitutete of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) 2019 entrance exam for MBBS course is conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi in the nine AIIMS medical colleges across India.
The AIIMS score vs rank is an important part for a candidate in estimating the required marks for admissions.
AIIMS MBBS Score Card
The AIIMS MBBS exam result- 2019 will contain the following information
|All India Rank||Candidate Name|
|Candidate’s OPH Status||Roll Number|
|Percentile(%) Chemistry||Date of Birth|
|Percentile(%) General Knowledge|
|The Overall Percentile|
How to Calculate AIIMS Percentile
The authorities will release the AIIMS score and mark results in percentile form and the All India Rank. The marking scheme will majorly determine the AIIMS result of MBBS entrance 2019.
- Every correct answer leads to +1 marks.
- The incorrect response will lead to -1/3 mark.
- No marks for un-attempted questions.
- Total Marks = 200
AIIMS Delhi Result 2019 Calculation
The AIIMS, New Delhi take into account various information for preparing the final AIIMS result or AIIMS rank:
- Raw Scores or marks of the candidate
- Percentage of AIIMS MBBS Exam.
- Individual subject percentiles
- Aggregate Percentile(7 decimal place)
AIIMS percentile calculation
The AIIMS results will release category-wise. For calculating Candidate’s subject-wise and total percentile score the formula used is:
- Total Percentile(TP) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with total marks <= T)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Biology Percentile(S1P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Biology <= S1)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Chemistry Percentile(S2P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Chemistry <= S2)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Physics Percentile(S3P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Physics <= S3)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- General Knowledge Percentile(S4P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with General Knowledge <= S4)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
T = Total Marks in the overall exam, S1, S2, S3, S4 are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and General Knowledge marks respectively.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 Merit list
A merit list will be released online after AIIMS result. The Percentile scores for the Total Marks for both shifts will be merged and arranged for deriving an overall Merit List / Ranking. The four merit lists are prepared as follows:
- Common Merit List: The list incorporating candidates from the general category and the other categories of SC/ST/OBC. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category, selected in the same standard as applied to the general category candidates, will not be applicable for the seats against reservations.
- Scheduled Caste Candidate List: The merit list will include the candidates of SC category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate List: This merit list will include the candidates of ST category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Other Backward Classes Candidate List: The merit list includes candidates from OBC category according to their percentile score.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
AIIMS paper pattern comprises of 200 questions MCQ’s and reason assertive. Each section physics, chemistry, and biology carry 60 question each with equal weighatage of marks and 20 question for general knowledge and logical reasoning aptitude part.
Marking Scheme AIIMS 2019
- No marks are there for unanswered questions.
- Candidate cannot change the answer.
- Marking multiple choices result in an incorrect response.
- +1 for a correct answer.
- -1/3 for each incorrect choice.
The minimum marks required for AIIMS 2019: The aggregate percentage of marks required for taking AIIMS 2019 exam is 60% for general and 50% SC/ST/PH respectively.
AIIMS Cut-off 2019
AIIMS cut-off 2019 is the minimum marks that candidates have to score in order to become eligible to participate in the counseling process for admission in MBBS course.
The minimum qualifying percentile and cutoff mark AIIMS 2019:
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Percentile Marks|
The table above clearly shows that for qualification in AIIMS 2019 the unreserved or general candidate have to score either 50% or more, the OBC candidate has to score 45% or more, and 40% or more for the SC/ST category candidates.
The qualifying cut-off marks of AIIMS 2019 will release by AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS Score VS Rank 2019
AIIMS Counseling percentile determines the corresponding rank which the institute will accept for admissions in the MBBS course. The 2018 AIIMS MBBS score and rank for different categories is given below:
|Category||Counseling Percentile||Corresponding Ranks|
The highest marks obtained by a maximum number of students determines the AIIMS ranks and percentile score for the counseling participation. AIIMS Admission authorities prepare the rank and merit list.
Topper AIIMS 2018
|Eliza Bansal||1 (BioloChemistryChmeistry- 99.94, Physics & General Knowledge-97.87)|
|Ramneek Kaur Mahal||2|
The AIIMS ranks determine the admission in AIIMS institute. The higher the score the better the rank and thus the student will get the choice of institute they wish.
“Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera