AIIMS, New Delhi will declare the AIIMS result on June 12, 2019. The results will be available on the official portal and candidate has to log in using the candidate ID and password for viewing their results. The minimum AIIMS cut off marks to qualify the AIIMS 2019 will be 50% (General category), 45% (Other Backward Class), & 40% (SC/ST Category).
The result for AIIMS MBBS exam 2019 will carry the candidates’ raw scores, aggregate, sectional marks, and percentile. The counseling procedure will start after the result declaration. The AIIMS MBBS Exam result 2019 will be applicable for admission to the MBBS courses in the AIIMS institutes across the country. To know more about the AIIMS result read the article given below.
Important Dates AIIMS 2019 Results
Candidates aspiring for studying MBBS course in the prestigious Institute of India under AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam 2019 should be well aware of the AIIMS Entrance Exam 2019 schedule. It will help candidate is preparing well for the exam.
|The release of the application form date||First week of February 2019|
|Last date to apply for AIIMS 2019||First week of March 2019|
|Admit Card AIIMS MBBS exam||First week of April 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019||May 25-26, 2019|
|Results AIIMS Entrance 2019||June 12, 2019|
The process of checking AIIMS Result 2019 Exam
How to check AIIMS result?
Candidates should go through the procedure given below for checking and downloading the AIIMS Result 2019:
- Visit the official AIIMS result website, click on the AIIMS MBBS Result.
- Click on the Academic course section and select MBBS
- Enter your Application ID and Password.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Download and print the 2019 AIIMS result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
The Information – 2019 AIIMS MBBS Result will carry.
The AIIMS MBBS exam result- 2019 will contain the following information
|All India Rank||Candidate Name|
|Candidate’s OPH Status||Roll Number|
|Percentile(%) Chemistry||Date of Birth|
|Percentile(%) General Knowledge|
|The Overall Percentile|
How to Calculate AIIMS Percentile
The authorities will release the AIIMS results in percentile form and the All India Rank. The marking scheme will majorly determine the AIIMS result of MBBS entrance 2019.
- Every correct answer leads to +1 marks.
- The incorrect response will lead to -1/3 mark.
- No marks for un-attempted questions.
- Total Marks = 200
AIIMS Delhi Result 2019 Calculation
The AIIMS, New Delhi take into account various information for preparing the final AIIMS result or AIIMS rank:
- Raw Scores or marks of the candidate
- Percentage of AIIMS MBBS Exam.
- Individual subject percentiles
- Aggregate Percentile(7 decimal place)
AIIMS percentile calculation
The AIIMS results will release category-wise. For calculating Candidate’s subject-wise and total percentile score the formula used is:
- Total Percentile(TP) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with total marks <= T)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Biology Percentile(S1P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Biology <= S1)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Chemistry Percentile(S2P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Chemistry <= S2)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- Physics Percentile(S3P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with Physics <= S3)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
- General Knowledge Percentile(S4P) = 100 * (No. of candidates from the group with General Knowledge <= S4)/No. of candidates in the group per shift
T = Total Marks in the overall exam, S1, S2, S3, S4 are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and General Knowledge marks respectively.
Qualifying percentile in AIIMS Result 2019
- Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying percentile in AIIMS 2019 result for qualification and the admission process.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50% or more, OBC candidate has to score minimum 45% and SC/ ST have to obtain marks equivalent to or minimum 40% for qualification.
Qualifying Percentile & Corresponding Cutoff Percentile AIIMS
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Percentile Marks|
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 Merit list
A merit list will be released online after AIIMS result. The Percentile scores for the Total Marks for both shifts will be merged and arranged for deriving an overall Merit List / Ranking. The four merit lists are prepared as follows:
- Common Merit List: The list incorporating candidates from the general category and the other categories of SC/ST/OBC. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category, selected in the same standard as applied to the general category candidates, will not be applicable for the seats against reservations.
- Scheduled Caste Candidate List: The merit list will include the candidates of SC category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate List: This merit list will include the candidates of ST category according to their percentile score in the entrance exam.
- Other Backward Classes Candidate List: The merit list includes candidates from OBC category according to their percentile score.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Tie – Breaker
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the three subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Biology: Higher Percentile scores in Biology.
- Chemistry: If Biology Percentiles do not break the tie, higher Percentile scores in Chemistry is taken into consideration
- Physics: The biology and chemistry marks are identical then higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in the higher ranking
- Age: The consideration will be given to the older candidate.
After AIIMS Result 2019?
- The candidates qualifying AIIMs 2019 will have to participate in AIIMS counseling for the admission process.
- The AIIMS, New Delhi will be organizing the AIIMS 2019 counseling.
- The counseling process will start in the first week of July 2019.
- The candidate will be allotted a seat on the basis of their rank, category, and availability of seats etc.
- There is no procedure for changing the seat once allotted.
The AIIMS Result will release in the second week of June. The counseling process will start in the first week of July 2019. A candidate will have to carry the AIIMS result print out and other important documents for the counseling process.