The admission to the nine AIIMS is taken through the AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam. The number of aspirants taking the entrance exam is approximately 3 lakh every year. AIIMS, New Delhi is the authoritative body for holding the admission process annually. The AIIMS offers admission to 807 (7 seats are reserved for foreign nationals) seats available across nine AIIMS – New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, and Nagpur.
AIIMS, New Delhi the regulatory body for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will determine the AIIMS eligibility criteria for MBBS and will be releasing the AIIMS online application form tentatively in the first week of February 2019.
MBBS AIIMS entrance exam 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on May 25 and May 26 for the academic year 2019-20. The entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be held across four different shifts for a duration of 3 hours and 30 minutes. The mode of conduct of AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam is online (CBT). The candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be called to participate in the AIIMS MBBS 2019 counseling process. The admission will be taken on the basis of the merit score and the preferences of the candidates.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam at Glance
The mode of the AIIMS medical entrance exam will be online. The application forms for AIIMS Entrance Exam will be available in the first week of February 2019. It is very important for the aspirants to be familiar with the AIIMS entrance exam and its eligibility before filling the application form
|Overview||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Details|
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Duration||3 hours 30 Minutes|
|Type of Paper||MCQ and Reason Assertive|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Aptitude|
What is AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019?
The admission to the nine AIIMS institutes across India is taken through the AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi every year conduct the entrance exam for 807 (7 seats are reserved for foreign nationals) seats available across nine AIIMS – New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Guntur, Rishikesh, and Nagpur.
- It will be feasible for a candidate to go through the exam pattern before taking it.
- The candidate appearing/passed 10+2 class from any recognized board is eligible.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age on 31st December 2018.
The Number of Attempts for AIIMS MBBS exam?
There is no limitation for the number of attempts in AIIMS exam. The aspirants are free to take AIIMS MBBS entrance exam as many times they want after attaining 17 years of age.
Important Dates – AIIMS Exam
AIIMS 2019 official body the AIIMS, New Delhi has made the important announcements for the AIIMS 2019 exam. Here take a look at the important dates of AIIMS 2019.
AIIMS 2019 Dates(Tentative)
The release of the application form date
First week of February 2019
Last date for AIIMS application form submission
First week of March 2019
Correction window for application
First to Second week of March 2019
The release of AIIMS admit card Date
Second week of May 2019
AIIMS 2019 exam date
25-26 May 2019 (Announced)
AIIMS exam result date 2019
12 June 2019
|First week of July|
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate should be minimum 17 years of age as on 31St December 2019.
- The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biolog, and English as the core subject in 10+2 level.
- Passed/ Appearing in 10+2 level from any recognized central/ state or its equivalent board.
- The candidate should be Indian national.
- The aspirants should have a minimum aggregate of 60% (general) and 50%(SC/ST/OBC) marks respectively in 12 class examination.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019
AIIMS Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates from the first week of February 2019 on the official website. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 last date for registration and form filling will be tentatively the first week of March 2019. Candidates must try to fill the AIIMS form prior to the last date.
The process for filling up the AIIMS MBBS Application form is as follows:
- Visit the AIIMS exam website.
- Register for AIIMS MBBS 2019 by following the details given.
- Enter the personal details like name, DOB, gender, nationality, category etc.
- The registration process will be completed with the login credentials appearing on the screen and sent on a registered Email/Mobile number.
- The fee(INR 1500 for general/OBC and INR 1200 For SC/ST) payment has to be made for final submission.
- A payment receipt will generate bearing a unique Registration Number.
- The exam center choice has to be filled. The website will depict real-time availability of seats in the exam center.
- The filling up of academic & address details will have to be done after choosing the exam center.
- Uploading of the scanned photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
AIIMS Admit Card Details
The AIIMS Admit card will release tentatively in the second week of May 2019. It will carry all the important information for AIIMS exam day. The candidate will have to carry the admit card on the exam venue on the exam date.
The process for downloading AIIMS Admit Card is completely online. Steps for AIIMS Admit card download are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS exam 2019.
- Login with the credentials required.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- It is necessary for a candidate to cross-check the information printed on the admit card.
- Download and print the AIIMS Hall Ticket and save in pdf format.
Exam Centres – AIIMS MBBS 2019
The authorities will release the exam centre list for taking AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019. The AIIMS exam centres include all the main cities and UT of India.
How to fill AIIMS Exam Center in the Application Form?
- The candidate has to choose the exam centre at the time of AIIMS registration
- The selected seat will not be applicable for change.
- The priority should be given to the convenience & accessibility of the AIIMS exam centre.
- Candidates must book the slots earliest possible for avoiding the random slot.
Syllabus AIIMS 2019
The syllabus for AIIMS 2019 will help a candidate to prepare well for the examination. It covers the important topic for the AIIMS exam. The syllabus for AIIMS 2019 comprises class 11 & 12 Important NCERT Physics, Chemistry and biology subjects.
Circular Motion, Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, Nuclear Physics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, the first law of Thermodynamics, Optics.
Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements, States of Matter: Solids, Gases, and Liquids, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, p,d,f-Block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Coordination Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Reproduction, Biology, and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and its Applications.
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Major events, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode: online mode (computer-based test).
- The shift of Exam: There will be two shifts per day [9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon)].
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Language: The question paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) questions with 180 MCQ and 20 reasons assertive.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude & Logical Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will lead to a +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will lead to -1/3 mark.
There will be 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and 10 each from general knowledge and Logical reasoning & Aptitude respectively.
AIIMS MBBS Result
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 will release tentatively on June 12, 2019. Candidates can access AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result as follows:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS.
- Click on the flashing link “AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result” on the screen
- Enter the Login credentials(Application ID and Password) to access your result.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result will display on the screen.
- Take a printout of the result.
The details mentioned on AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result will be like Roll number, name, Category, subject –wise Score and Percentile, Total percentile, All Indian Rank, and the Counselling date allotted to the candidate.
AIIMS Cut off (Minimum Qualifying Percentile)
AIIMS, New Delhi will use the percentile method for determining the AIIMS cut off. The AIIMS exam authorities will release the minimum required percentile score for different categories.
The minimum qualifying percentile and cutoff mark AIIMS:
|Category||Qualifying Percentile(min)||Cutoff Percentile Marks(2018)|
AIIMS MBBS Counseling and Admission
The AIIMS MBBS counseling is a four round process. The fourth round known as the open round of counseling depends on the availability of seats. The counseling for the MBBS seats will begin from the first week of July 2019. Candidates qualifying AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be able to participate in the counseling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 counseling will start with a mock round involving steps like registration and submission of preferences. The candidates taking part in the first round of counseling will be eligible for the subsequent rounds. All the qualified candidates will participate in the open round of counseling.
The candidates allotted a seat in the counseling process will qualify for admissions to the AIIMS college. It would be mandatory for the candidate to visit the college campus and get their documents verified for final admission procedure.