AIIMS Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates from the first week of February 2019 on the official website. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 last date for registration and form filling will be tentatively the first week of March 2019. Candidates must try to fill the AIIMS form prior to the last date. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted on May 25-26, 2019, double shifts. Candidates successfully submitting the AIIMS application form 2019 will be eligible to take the AIIMS 2019 exam.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) MBBS Entrance is a national level all India entrance test for MBBS courses in AIIMS institutes across India. The AIIMS, New Delhi will organize the AIIMS Entrance 2019. Candidates can check here details for AIIMS Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for AIIMS online.
AIIMS Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring for AIIMS 2019 should take a look at the important dates as announced by AIIMS, New Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance 2019 exam. The table below present the same,
|Release of AIIMS 2019 Information Brochure||First week of February 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Registration/ Online application start date||First week of February 2019|
|Last date to fill/submit the online application form||The first week of March 2019|
|Application form correction window||From First to Second week of March 2019|
|Release of AIIMS exam 2019 Admit card||Fourth week of April 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Exam||May 25-26, 2019|
|Result Declaration AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019||June 12, 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing in the AIIMS Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Nationality- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, and NRI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria – The minimum age of a candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have PCB and English subjects. Candidates should have minimum 60% (for general & OBS) and 40% (for SC/ST/PWBD) marks in the PCB stream.
Key points to Remember for AIIMS 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID proof is mandatory for filling up the AIIMS Application Form.
- Application after final submission cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having AIIMS Registration number for future references.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
Candidates should keep the document ready for filling up AIIMS application form. Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 details.
- A photo-identity proof.
- Scanned images of signature, a passport-sized photograph, and left-hand thumb impression
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details for application fee payment.
How to apply for AIIMS Online Application Form 2019?
The application form of AIIMS 2019 exam has to be completed in an efficient manner with the correct information. The steps for filling AIIMS online application forms are given below. Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the AIIMS application form.
Candidate has to visit the official AIIMS exam website and click on the New registration link. The aspirant will be redirected to a new page of AIIMS form instructions. Reading the instructions carefully is mandatory. The next stage the candidate has to fill in the details asked in the AIIMS registration form. Clicking on the register button will successfully register the candidate for AIIMS 2019 entrance exam.
Filling up the AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the AIIMS online application form. The details required in the AIIMS application form include:
1. Personal Details for Registration
- Candidate Name
- Mother and Father Name
- Category(if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- AIIMS Institute preference
- Course selection
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Successful registration will result in displaying of the Candidate ID and password. The same would be sent to the registered email Id submitted at the time or registration.
The candidate will have to log in to the AIIMS exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process.
2. Academic Details
- qualifying exam details
- The status of the qualifying exam
- Class 12 (marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
- Maximum marks, percentage and aggregate marks.
- Roll number of class 12 exam
3. Address Details
- Address Line 1,2, and 3
- Pincode and Check the box if the current address is similar to the permanent address.
Uploading of Documents
The application form will not be complete without uploading of the scanned documents. The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications given.
|Photograph||Size- 50 to 100 kb in JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF Format
Dimensions: 3.5*4.5 cm
|Signature||Size- 20 to 100 kb in JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF format
Dimensions: 3*6 cm
Left Thumb Impression: 4*3 cm and 20 to 100 kb
AIIMS Application Fee 2019
The candidate has to pay the AIIMS application form fee for final submission of the AIIMS online form. The online payment will be done via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. The application fee amount for AIIMS 2019 is likely to be as follows:
|Category||AIIMS Application Fee|
|Unreserved||1500 + Transaction Charges|
|SC||1200 + Transaction Charges|
Successfully filling, submitting and paying the AIIMS Application form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt. The proof of successfully applying for AIIMS 2019 and candidate will require it in the future admission process.
The Exam Centre
The candidate will be redirected to the exam city page after the successful payment of application fee. The city availability list will show the real-time seats available at a particular time in a city. The choice of the city should be given carefully and cannot be changed anytime thereafter. The allotment will be done on the basis of first-come-first-serve.
Printout of registration and confirmation page
Completion of the mandatory steps the aspirants will have to click on ‘Final Submit’ option. The aspirants will receive a mail and SMS containing the status of application form on the registered mobile number and email ID. Take a printout of filled and submitted registration form confirmation page.
AIIMS 2019 Application Form Correction
The authorities will provide the candidates with a time period for correction(if required) in the AIIMS 2019 application process. The correction window of AIIMS 2019 application is beneficial for the candidates to make corrections (if required) to the final submitted information. The information given at the correction window time period will be considered as final for the application form 2019. The last date for making a correction in the application form will be the second week of March 2019, tentatively.
Retrieving AIIMS Log in credentials
Forgetting or misplacing the noted AIIMS online form credentials is common with many candidates. The steps for retrieving the credentials are as follows:
- On AIIMS official admission portal go to candidate login.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ or ‘Forgot Application Number’.
- A password/ application number generation page will open.
- Fill up the information email ID, date of Birth and captcha code.
- The link will be sent to the registered email ID and candidate can retrieve the application number or password there.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Status
The candidate’s registered email ID will receive an acknowledgment email. Here’s how a candidate can check the Application Form Status.
- Log in using candidate ID and password.
- Verify the given information and click the Submit option.
- The Current application status will appear on the screen.
Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as soon as it is available on the official website.