The AIIMS admit card will carry important information and rules regulation which has to be followed while taking up AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam. Candidates will be able to download the AIIMS MBBS exam admit card from the official website by using the Candidate ID and password.
AIIMS, New Delhi will release the AIIMS admit card likely in the second week of May 2019. The AIIMS admit card 2019 will release in online mode. The candidate has to first fill the AIIMS application form for downloading AIIMS hall ticket. The AIIMS entrance exam admit card is an important document to take AIIMS MBBS exam. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the AIIMS admit card 2019 to the examination hall.
Check below for complete details of AIIMS admit card 2019.
AIIMS Admit Card- Important Dates
It is very important to keep track of all the important dates for AIIMS exam 2019. The AIIMS admit card dates are given below:
|The release of AIIMS admit card|
Second week of May, 2019
AIIMS exam date 2019
May 25 & 26, 2019
Details on AIIMS Admit Card 2019
The admit card or hall ticket is the entry pass for a particular exam. The AIIMS 2019 admit card will carry important information and candidate has to carry it to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The information on AIIMS admit card are,
|AIIMS 2019 Exam Details|
AIIMS Application Number
|Date of Birth|
Venue/ AIIMS Exam Centre
|Exam Slot(Date & Time)|
|Mother & Father Name|
Important instructions to follow.
How to download AIIMS Admit Card 2019?
The process for downloading AIIMS Admit Card is completely online. Steps for AIIMS Admit card download are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS exam 2019.
- Login with the credentials required.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- It is necessary for a candidate to cross-check the information printed on the admit card.
- Download and print the AIIMS Hall Ticket and save in pdf format.
The documents to carry with the AIIMS MBBS admit card are as follows:
- Valid Photo ID (Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph, College ID card, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, valid Identity Card with photograph)
- Two passport size photographs
- Photo copy of original ID.
In case of Discrepancy in AIIMS Admit card
The admit card will be available from the second week of May 2019. Aspirants should verify the details printed on the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 carefully. In discrepancy case(date, time, name etc.) or candidates does not receive their admit card, the status does not appear on the screen, aspirants have to immediately contact Assistant Controller of AIIMS Examination in the address given below.
Assistant Controller – Examinations
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,AIIMS
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 608
Exam Day Guidelines AIIMS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS admit card will contain guidelines for the day of the exam. It is important to note that no candidate will be allowed entry without the AIIMS hall ticket 2019. The details are given below:
- Barred Items: No electronic devices, pen/pencils, and any other stationery items.
- Dress code: The candidates have to follow a certain type of dress code permitted by the authorities. Candidates are not allowed to wear watches, gears, goggles, shirt with button size of more than 1.5 cm.
- It is advisable that the candidates visit the exam centre of AIIMS MBBS 2019 in advance to estimate the time and the means to reach there.
- The candidate should verify the seat number written on top of the admit card.
- The authorities to conduct the entry process and for it is necessary to reach centre on time.
- No candidate will be allowed entry after the start of the exam
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the Test.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card of AIIMS 2019 as it mandatory to produce it at the time of counseling and admission.
The AIIMS exam 2019 is likely to be held on May 25 and May 26, 2019. Candidate must visit the official AIIMS examination portals for more detailed information. Thank you for reading.
We’ll be updating the dates and information once the official notice is out.