AFMC, Pune will declare the AFMC result in the third week of July 2019. The results will be available on the official admission portal of AFMC MBBS entrance exam 2019 and admissions. The minimum AFMC/NEET cut off marks to qualify for the AFMC MBBS admissions will be 50% (General category), & 40% (Reserved Category).
The counseling procedure will start after the result declaration. The result for AFMC MBBS exam 2019 will declare the name of students selected for admissions and the separate waiting list for boys and girls. It will be declared in the PDF format on the official website of AFMC, Pune.
To know more about the AFMC result, read the article given below.
Highlights AFMC Results MBBS 2019
- First, AFMC, Pune will release the merit list.
- AFMC MBBS merit list 2019 will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2019 score.
- The score of the last candidate who will be included in AFMC MBBS 2019 merit list will be considered as the cutoff score of AFMC, Pune.
- The candidates whose name has appeared in the merit list will be eligible for the screening tests.
- The screening tests will include ToELR (Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning), document verification, medical test, Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), and Personal Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The result declaration will be done on the official website in the form of pdf files containing the name of the selected candidates.
- The separate waiting list for girls and boys will be declared.
AFMC Result 2019 – Important Dates
The result of AFMC 2019 will be declared after the AFMC screening process or counseling. The AFMC entrance for MBBS exam will tentatively be held in the second week of July 2019. The AFMC result date is expected to release in the fourth week of May 2019. Check below the important dates for AFMC MBBS Result 2019.
|NEET Exam Date||5 May 2019|
|Result Declaration NEET 2019||June 5, 2019|
|AFMC Counseling Registration Date||First week of July 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form for counseling||Second week of July|
|AFMC ToELR Exam Date||The second week of July 2019|
|List of selected candidates||The third week of July 2019|
|Result Date||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Admission Reporting to Campus||August first week 2019|
The Process of AFMC Result 2019
How is AFMC merit list prepared?
The candidate qualifying the NEET 2019 with the appropriate NEET Scores as specified by AFMC will be called for the AFMC screening. AFMC, Pune admits students on the basis of NEET entrance exam. But, only NEET scores are not a validity for admissions. The student needs to participate in the AFMC screening which includes ToELR exam, PAT and a personal interview. The student is selected on the basis of the whole process.
Result Calculation of AFMC Merit List:
- The NEET score out of 800,
- The ToELR scores out of 80,
- and the personal interview marks out of 50.
The result calculation is done by adding all the scores in this manner.
Example: A candidate NEET score is 565, ToELR score is 70 and the interview scores are 45. The calculation will be as follows:
The score obtained is then added to the interview scores: 158.75 + 45 = 203.75
Qualifying percentile for AFMC, Pune
- Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying percentile in NEET 2019 result for qualification and the admission process in AFMC MBBS.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50% or more, PWD Unreserved candidate has to score minimum 40% for qualification.
AFMC 2019 – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Biology: Higher scores in Biology.
- Chemistry: Higher scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- Physics: The biology and chemistry marks are identical then higher scores in Physics will result in the higher ranking
- ToELR Marks: If the tie persists the student with higher marks will rank higher.
- Interview Scores: The student with higher marks in this section will rank high.
- Age: The older candidate is given preference
AFMC Counseling 2019
- The candidates qualifying NEET 2019 will have to participate in AFMC counseling for the admission process.
- The AFMC, Pune will be organizing the AFMC 2019 counseling
- The counseling process of AFMC will start in the month of July.
- AFMC counseling 2019 will be conducted in two slots in which all the qualified candidates will be invited to participate.
- The mode of conduction of AFMC 2019 counseling will be only offline.
- There is no procedure for changing the seat once allotted.
- And there is an agreement which candidate has to sign after locking the seat and paying the fee.
The AFMC Result will release in the third week of July. 2019. A candidate will have to carry the NEET result print out and other important documents for the counseling and admissions process.