AFMC, Pune the regulatory body for AFMC MBBS 2019 entrance exam will determine the AFMC eligibility criteria for MBBS. The minimum AFMC exam eligibility requirement mandates that the applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the core subjects.
AFMC eligibility criteria for entrance exam 2019 will specify the minimum age of a candidate, academic qualifications, nationality etc, requirements mandatory for fulfillment by all the aspirants. Candidates not meeting NEET eligibility criteria will be ineligible for the AFMC MBBS 2019 admissions.
The AFMC MBBS exam form for registration will be available in the first week of July 2019. Aspirants seeking admission in the Armed Forces Medical College at the undergraduate level must check the AFMC eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam at Glance
The mode of the AFMC medical entrance exam will be online. The exams for AFMC MBBS admissions are NEET and ToELR. Candidates aspiring for AFMC admissions will have to clear the two exams. The application forms for AFMC Entrance Exam will be available from the first week of July 2019. It is very important for the aspirants to be familiar with the AFMC admissions and its eligibility before filling the application form.
|Overview||AFMC MBBS 2019 Exam Details|
|Name of the Exam||ToELR(Test of English Language, Logic, Comprehensions, and Reasoning Entrance Exam|
|Type of Paper||MCQ Computer Based Test|
|Total number of questions||40|
|Subjects||English Language & Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Aptitude|
What is AFMC MBBS Entrance Exams 2019?
The admission to the AFMC institute in India is taken through the NEET MBBS 2019 entrance exam plus ToELR. The coveted Institute every year records lakhs of aspirants taking the entrance exam for 130 seats including 25 seats reserved for girls. The AFMC, Pune will be organizing the ToELR exam.
- It will be feasible for a candidate to go through the exam pattern before taking it.
- The candidate appearing/passed 10+2 class from any recognized board is eligible.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age on 31st December 2019.
- The NEET qualified candidates will be called for AFMC entrance test and screening process.
AFMC Eligibility 2019
The AFMC exam eligibility depends on various factors as follows:
- Age – the minimum age requirement
- Academic Qualification of the candidate.
- The Nationality of the candidate and marriage status
AFMC MBBS Age Limit Eligibility Criteria
The candidates aspiring for taking admission in AFMC MBBS 2019 have to fulfill the minimum age requirement set by the authorities.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The candidate should not attain 24 years of age during the academic year.
- The person born on or after 31 December 2001 will not be eligible for the AFMC entrance exam 2019.
Academic Qualification for AFMC MBBS 2019
Class 12 or its equivalent is the basic qualifying exam. The candidates fulfilling these eligible conditions will be able to give the exam:
- Candidate passed/appearing class 12 exam.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects in Class 12.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to pass Mathematics in Class X level or its equivalent.
- The applicants should have the necessary aggregate marks in the qualifying exam:
- General Category – aggregate 60% marks in qualifying exam.
- NEET Qualified candidate with the appropriate merit score.
Nationality & Marital Status
- The candidate should be Indian and Foreign Nationals have to present the Certificate for Home Ministry.
- The candidate should be unmarried and remain a so while pursuing the course.
Eligibility -AFMC 2019 Exam
It is mandatory for candidates to pass Class 12 under the recognized CBSE/ICSE various equivalent State board exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the core subject of study.
The candidates completing their education from outside the country have to present the certificate from the concerned University. The examination passed or appearing is equivalent to class 12 under 10+2 intermediate scheme. The different category of Indians eligible for AFMC MBBS 2019 are:
- Indian Nationals
- Non- Residential Indians (NRI)
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Foreign Nationals
Key Points AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
A candidate is non-eligible in the following cases –
- Passed Class XII or equivalent examination with Domestic Science, Domestic Airthematic, and Lower Maths.
- The candidates with a combination of General Science/Social studies with the above-mentioned subjects will not be eligible.
- Passed Pre-University/Pre-Degree (1-year course) or Pre-Professional in Agriculture/Veterinary/Dental Examination.
- Completed Pre-professional or equivalent examination from open schools will not be not eligible.
- The candidates who fulfill the academic qualification but have secured the required percentage in compartments are not eligible.
AFMC MBBS is a college level entrance exam which will be taken for further admission process. The total scores for admissions will be calculated by adding the NEET and AFMC entrance exam and dividing by 4. The interview marks will be added to the score obtained after dividing by 4. The marks will be out of 250. The final admission decision will be of AFMC admission authorities.