The AFMC cut off marks will depend on various factors like the NEET score, ToELR marks, and the interview scores. The Cut off for AFMC MBBS 2019 will release in the form of total marks.
AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College), Pune conducts a medical entrance test for Undergraduate MBBS degree at the university level for determining the total cutoff and admissions. The AFMC each year houses 130 MBBS students in AFMC MBBS Course. The candidates qualifying the exam by scoring the required NEET Cut off qualifying percentile. The AFMC 2019 cutoff for MBBS course will be made available after the AFMC 2019 exam. The official body will declare the result in the month of July 2019.
Check here the details of AFMC 2019 Schedule.
Candidates can check the AFMC Cut off 2019 and other details like minimum required marks, tiebreaking criteria, previous year Cut off, etc in this article.
Minimum Qualifying Percentile AFMC Cut off Score
- The candidate should score the minimum marks for qualification in NEET 2019.
- Candidates in Unreserved (UR) category have to score 50% or more and reserved categories have to obtain marks equivalent to or minimum 40% for qualification.
|Category||Percentile Cutoff||Cutoff Marks (2019)|
AFMC 2019 – Tiebreaking Criteria
The tie-break process is for the situations when two candidates score similar marks. The candidate with higher marks in one of the subjects and elder in age will rank higher. The tie-breaking process is for the following conditions:
- Biology: Higher Percentile scores in Biology.
- Chemistry: Higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in higher ranking.
- Physics: The biology and chemistry marks are identical then higher Percentile scores in Physics will result in the higher ranking
- Age: The candidate older in age is given preference
All India Quota NEET Cut off for MBBS and BDS admissions- Previous years
The MCC revealed AIQ counseling statistics of 2018. The unreserved candidates rank of 10,443 were selected for MBBS admissions under AIQ Quota. The BDS candidates rank of 17,093 were considered for admissions.
The number of MBBS/BDS Seats in India:
|Total Colleges||Total Seats||No. of College||No. of Seats|
|AIIMS & JIPMER institutions||11||1,107||–||–|
Previous Years AFMC Cut off
|2018 AFMC MBBS Cutoff Score||AFMC MBBS Cut off Score 2017||AFMC MBBS Cut off Score 2016|
AFMC Seat Reservation Policy
The Maharashtra University set the rules for seat distribution. The 15% All India Quota Seat Reservation policy for NEET scores and hence AFMC admissions process. Reservation of seats at AFMC is likely to be as follows in 2019: OBC- 27%, SC- 17%, ST- 7.5%.
The AFMC have 130 MBBS seats (103 are for boys, 25 for girls). The AFMC reserve 10 seats for SC/ST candidates.
Key Point for AFMC Medical College Cut Off 2019
- Minimum NEET 2019 score is mandatory for AFMC screening.
- Candidates clearing the cut off marks requirement will appear for counseling
- The AFMC authorities will declare the final counseling rank.
- the screening process results are mandatory for the overall merit of AFMC.
For more information about the screening test click here