AFMC Application Form for the year 2019 will be available for candidates from(tentatively) the first week of July 2019 on the official website. The AFMC MBBS 2019 last date for registration and form filling will be the second week of July 2019. Candidates must try to register and fill the AFMC application form prior to the last date.
AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted online. Candidates successfully submitting the AFMC application form 2019 will be eligible to take the AFMC ToELR 2019 entrance exam
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) MBBS Entrance is a college level entrance test for MBBS course in AFMC institute. The AFMC exam can be taken after qualifying NEET 2019 exam.
Candidates can check here details for AFMC Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply for AFMC form online.
AFMC Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring for AFMC 2019 should take a look at the important dates for AFMC MBBS admissions. The table below present the same:
|Online Registration Starts||
First week of July 2019
|The second week of July 2019|
Release of eligible candidates for the ToELR exam.
Second week of July 2019
|Screening/ ToELR Exam||
Third week of July 2019
Fourth week of July 2019
The official notice will be releasing soon. Therefore, the aspirants should make sure to revisit the official examination portal before estimating the date of the event.
AFMC 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing for AFMC MBBS Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Nationality- Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status- The candidate should be unmarried and be one till completion if the academic course.
- Medical Condition- The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the course. The minimum height/weight requirement for girls is 144cm/36 kgs and for boys, it is 157.5cm/47 kgs.
- Age Criteria – The minimum age of a candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in the core subjects.
- The candidate should have studied and passed mathematics at class 10 level or afterward.
Key points for AFMC 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID NEET score is mandatory for filling up the AFMC Application Form.
- No Correction in the application form will be entertained by the authorities.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having AFMC Registration number for future references.
AFMC Application Form 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and details.
- NEET Roll number and admit card.
- A valid identity proof number ( Adhaar Card, Passport).
- Scanned images of signature, and a passport-sized photograph.
How to apply for AFMC Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the application form.
- The candidate has to visit the AFMC MBBS admissions website and click on the new registration link.
- In, the next stage the candidate has to fill the details( name, date of birth, valid email Id and contact number) in the registration form.
- Clicking on the register button will successfully register the candidate for AFMC 2019 entrance exam.
Filling up the AFMC 2019 Application Form
Step 1- The candidate will have to log in to the AFMC exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process.
Step 2- The login details like user ID and password will be provided in the email and SMS. The Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the AFMC online application form. The details required in the AFMC application form include personal details, academic details, and qualifying examination details.
Uploading of Documents
The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications given.
|Document Required||Size and Format|
|Photograph -Coloured photograph on white background. Name of the candidate & date of clicking must be written||Size – not less than 50 Kb
Format – JPG/JPEG
|Signature -Sign with black or blue ball-point pen.||Size – 10 Kb to 80 Kb
Format – JPG/JPEG
AFMC Application Fee 2019
The candidate has to pay the AFMC application form fee for final submission of the online form. The bank challan of State Bank of India(SBI) is the payment method for the application form. The application fee amount for AFMC 2019 is likely to be 250 INR.
Successfully filling, submitting and paying the AFMC Application form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt.
AFMC Pune MBBS Selection/Screening Process
Candidates wishing to apply for admission in Armed Forces Medical College Pune, have to qualify NEET. The candidate’s performance in NEET will decide the AFMC entrance test and admissions.
On the basis of the NEET score and screening(ToELR + interview) at AFMC, two merit lists will be released separately for boys and girls. The admissions will be offered to the shortlisted candidates in accordance with their final position in the merit list. The result will display on the website of AFMC Pune.
Documents required for admission process:
- NEET Admit Card and Scorecard
- Original mark sheet of class 12.
- Documents in favor of information mentioned in the application form.
Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as soon as it is available on the official website.