AFMC Important dates 2019- AFMC entrance test will be conducted to offer admissions to the Armed forces Medical College, Pune. AFMC MBBS admissions will be done on the basis of NEET UG entrance scores.
The AFMC offer 130 seats(including 10 seats reserved for SC/ST candidates) for MBBS admissions. The candidates qualifying the NEET exam will have to appear in the psychological assessment test cum interview namely ToELR(test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic & Reasoning).
Recognition & Affiliation:
- Medical Council of India
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Candidates have to apply for NEET UG/PG 2019 entrance exam to get admission in AFMC MBBS courses. The article given below mentions the date for AFMC admissions exam registration, form date, exam date, admit card downloading date, and result declaration. The registrations for AFMC 2019 will start tentatively in April 2019.
AFMC Important Dates 2019
The students aspiring to appear for AFMC admissions have to keep AFMC Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The date sheet of NEET 2019 has been released. The NEET is the exam for AFMC admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AFMC 2019 admissions.
|AFMC 2019 Dates|
NEET exam result date 2019
June 5, 2019
|Online Registration Start Date||
1st week of July
Last date to register/fill the application form
|2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AFMC, Pune(DGHS)||
2nd week of July
Screening- AFMC, Pune
|3rd week of July|
|Releasing of the list of selected candidates||
Last week of July
Reporting for admission at the campus
|the first week of August|
AFMC Important Dates Highlights
Candidates can read the guidelines given below related to filling the AFMC MBBS 2019 important dates:
- AFMC MBBS Registration Dates: The candidate will have to register for the AFMC screening process in the first week of July 2019.
- Application form date: Candidates have to fill/submit the application form before the last date i.e the second week of July 2019.
- The release of the list of candidates qualified for AFMC MBBS admission process.
- The screening process will start in the third week of July 2019.
The admissions will be given to students clearing screening round. They have to report to the campus with the important documents.
Documents Required for counseling:
- Certificates/marks sheets
- NEET UG-2019 Hall Ticket (Admit Card)
- NEET scorecard
- Original certificates of NCC, Sports certificate(if any), District, State & National /International level etc.
- The result of the qualifying examination.
Previous Years Cut Off
The NEET ranks which the AFMC, Pune considered for AFMC MBBS admissions are as follows:
Cut Off after screening for general category:
- Girls: 168.75/250
- Boys: 159.50/250
AFMC Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate should be unmarried during the course period.
- It is important that a candidate should be medically fit.
- The minimum height and weight requirements of girls 144 cms, 36 kgs and boys 157.5 cms, 47 kgs
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. The foreign nationals have to acquire Indian citizenship or an eligibility certificate from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The candidate should be minimum 17 years of age on December 31, 2018, and should not attain the age of 24 years in the academic year.
- The candidate must score individually 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate; must pass in Mathematics of Class X level in one of the qualifying examination.