Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC) is a pioneer institute for medical sciences. The college rank among the top-rated medical defense colleges in India. The NEET Medical entrance exam is the gateway to AFMC medical courses.
AFMC is offering several courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET Medical Entrance Test. The AFMC MBBS is a choice for many medical aspirants. The candidate wishing to pursue MBBS degree at AFMC have to clear the NEET entrance test for becoming eligible for AFMC admission process.
The NTA will conduct NEET entrance exam 2019 tentatively on 5 May 2019. The application form for AFMC MBBS 2019 admissions will be available for registration in the first week of July (online mode). Candidate should understand the eligibility criteria for filling the application form. Candidates who qualify in NEET MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be eligible for admission in the AFMC MBBS.
Candidates can check below for the details of AFMC MBBS registration, the filing of the application form, eligibility, fee, and admission process etc. for the academic year 2019- 2020
Important Dates AFMC MBBS 2019
The date sheet for AFMC MBBS admissions is yet to be released. Authorities will be releasing the official notice of AFMC MBBS registration soon. Here take a look at the tentative important dates of the exam.
|NEET Exam Date||5 May 2019|
|Result Declaration NEET 2019||June 5, 2019|
|AFMC Counseling Registration Date||First week of July 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form for counseling||second week of July|
|AFMC ToELR Exam Date||The second week of July 2019|
|List of selected candidates||The third week of July 2019|
|Result Date||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Admission Reporting to Campus||August first week 2019|
Mode of Exam
For MBBS in AFMC student have to undertake two entrance exam one is NEET 2019 entrance exam and the second exam is AFMC MBBS entrance ToELR.
- NEET entrance will be an offline test for the admission to the undergraduate degree at AFMC, Pune.
- The ToELR(Test of English, Logic, Comprehension, and Reasoning) is the entrance exam conducted by AFMC, Pune for admission process.
Know all about AMFC Pune and the screening procedure here.
AFMC Entrance Exam Overview
ToELR is the mandatory test in the AFMC entrance admission procedure. Candidate can check below the details about AFMC Entrance exam for MBBS 2019.
|Overview||AFMC MBBS 2019 Exam Details|
|Name of the Exam||ToELR(Test of English Language, Logic, Comprehensions, and Reasoning Entrance Exam|
|Type of Paper||MCQ Computer Based Test|
|Total number of questions||40|
|Subjects||English Language & Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Aptitude|
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidate should be an Indian National to be eligible for taking MBBS entrance 2019. The other eligibility details are given:
Eligibility Criteria AFMC MBBS 2019
Minimum 17 years of age on December 31, 2019.
Maximum – 24 years of age on July 31, 2019
Passed/appearing in 10+2
Minimum Marks In Qualifying Exam
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks in each physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
Mathematics passed at class 10 level examination.
For details regarding AFMC eligibility visit:
MBBS at AFMC- Admissions and Exam Pattern 2019
The AFMC MBBS admissions will be conducted on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. The NEET is a medical entrance test organized by National Testing Agency, NATA. The paper pattern will have questions from the three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There will be +4 marks for correct answer and -1 for an incorrect answer. The total questions will be 180 and the total marks will be 720.
- It is an entrance exam taken for pursuing MBBS/BDS course.
- Duration of paper is 3 hours.
- The Mode of Exam: offline.
- The questions are of an objective nature (MCQ).
- The incorrect answer leads to -1 mark.
Questions and Marking Scheme:
- Question Paper will have a total of 180 questions.
- 45 for physics
- 90 for biology
- 45 for chemistry.
it will comprise four sections as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted||Total Marks|
AFMC MBBS and B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
AFMC Pune offers various degrees at the UG course level. MBBS course is offered for a duration of 5 years and the B.Sc. course is offered for a period of 4 years.
Admission to the MBBS course is given through NEET-UG and the candidates eligible for the B.Sc. course must sit for an entrance test conducted by the college. The shortlisted candidates have to participate in the Interview rounds.
- Selected candidates in the AFMC B.Sc. nursing course will have to execute a bond of agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service for a minimum period of 5 years
- Male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme have to submit a Certificate of completion of a course of 6- 9 months duration approved by INC in lieu of midwifery
Application Form AFMC MBBS 2019
The form for AFMC MBBS admissions will be available at the AFMC official admission website. The candidate will have to register and fill up the application form for the admission process.
The application process will begin after the release of the official notification.
- Registration: The candidate has to visit the AFMC MBBS admissions website and register for the AFMC ToELR exam and screening process.
- Filling up the AFMC 2019 Application Form: The candidate will have to log in to the AFMC exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process.
- Uploading photograph and signature is mandatory in the application form.
- The Application fee is amount is likely to be INR 250.
AFMC Counseling 2019
- The candidates qualifying NEET 2019 will have to participate in AFMC counseling for the admission process.
- The AFMC, Pune will be organizing the AFMC 2019 counseling
- The counseling process of AFMC will start in the month of July.
- AFMC counseling 2019 will be conducted in two slots in which all the qualified candidates will be invited to participate.
- The mode of conduction of AFMC 2019 counseling will be only offline.
- There is no procedure for changing the seat once allotted.
- And there is an agreement which candidate has to sign after locking the seat and paying the fee.
The AFMC Result will release in the third week of July. 2019. A candidate will have to carry the NEET result print out and other important documents for the counseling and admissions process.
AFMC Exam 2019 Result
NTA will declare the NEET results on June 5, 2019. NEET 2019 result will be available on the official website of NTA which can be viewed and downloaded by the candidates by logging in with their login username/application number and password. The students qualifying NEET 2019 will be eligible for AFMC admissions. The candidate will have to fill the AFMC MBBS admissions application form after NEET results.
Cutoff Marks AFMC Exam MBBS 2019
The cutoff or the minimum marks are the marks a candidate achieve for qualification in the entrance test. The candidates who meet the cutoff requirement of NEET 2019 will be eligible to attend the counseling for admissions.
AFMC MBBS Minimum Qualifying Cutoff – 2019
Cutoff Marks (2018)
AFMC MBBS/BDS Merit 2019
How is AFMC merit list prepared?
The candidate qualifying the NEET 2019 with the appropriate NEET Scores as specified by AFMC will be called for the AFMC screening. AFMC, Pune admits students on the basis of NEET entrance exam. But, only NEET scores are not a validity for admissions. The student needs to participate in the AFMC screening which includes ToELR exam, PAT and a personal interview. The student is selected on the basis of the whole process.
Result Calculation of AFMC Merit List:
- The NEET score out of 800,
- The ToELR scores out of 80,
- and the personal interview marks out of 50.
The result calculation is done by adding all the scores in this manner.
Example: A candidate NEET score is 565, ToELR score is 70 and the interview scores are 45. The calculation will be as follows:
The score obtained is then added to the interview scores: 158.75 + 45 = 203.75
AFMC MBBS Course Duration & MBBS Fee Structure
|Course Name & Duration||Fee Structure|
|1||MBBS – 5 Years||
|B.Sc – 2 Years||
The candidates could apply for 130 MBBS seats in medical colleges by filling AFMC MBBS 2019 application form.