AFMC admission process and counseling 2019 will start from the first week of July 2019. The DGHS on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee and Armed Forces Medical College will organize the counseling for 15% All India Quota Seats. The AFMC admission process and counseling will be based on the NEET scores. Admission authorities invite the specific rank holders of NEET. The AFMC hold its own screening process for further admissions.
For NEET counseling, the candidates have to register for counseling online on DGHS website.
The candidates whose NEET UG 2019 score is at least equal to or more than the cutoff marks released by the authorities will be called for AFMC MBBS counseling 2019. The aspirants wishing to apply to AFMC admissions can check here the details of AFMC MBBS 2019 counseling. A candidate satisfying the minimum qualifying marks requirement will be eligible for the counseling process and AFMC Admissions.
Important Points to Remember
- The student’s merit and NEET score will determine the AFMC admissions.
- Candidates in the specified merit of NEET will have to report for AFMC screening and counseling.
- The AFMC entrance test and the interview is the next step in the process.
- There are 130 seats in AFMC MBBS (105 for boys and 25 for girls) including 10 seats reserved for SC/ST.
- The merit scores will release after considering the total NEET, ToELR and interview scores.
- The merit will be prepared by adding NEET and ToELR score divided by 4 and then adding interview scores.
Understanding ToELR AFMC exam?
The ToELR (Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning) is an online Computer Based Test consisting of 40 questions. The test is of total 80 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer. The test will be of 30 minutes.
How to get admission in AFMC after 12 class?
The student has to take NEET 2019 for AFMC, Pune admissions. The candidates who scored at least or more than the cutoff marks in NEET 2019 will be required to take admission to AFMC MBBS 2019 became eligible to take ToELR. The marks scored in ToELR are added to NEET 2019 score. The merit list is prepared from these marks 800 (720 marks for NEET 2018 and 80 marks for ToELR). The total is divided by 4 to get the actual marks out of 200. The marks scored in the personal interview out of 50 will be added and a final total of 250 marks are considered for the further admission process.
AFMC MBBS 2019 – Steps to determine the final score
|S. No.||Steps||Maximum Marks|
|1||NEET score 2019||720|
|2||ToELR total marks||80|
|3||Revised Candidate Score equals to Total Score/4||Score out of 800/4 ie. Score out of 200|
|4||A score in Personal Interview (PI)||Score out of 50|
|Final Candidate Score =|
(Revised Candidate Score + Score in PI)
|Score out of 200 + 50 total of 250|
AFMC Counseling Schedule 2019
The students aspiring to appear for AFMC, Pune admissions have to keep AFMC Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The NEET is the exam for AFMC admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AFMC 2019 admissions.
|AFMC 2019 Dates|
NEET exam result date 2019
June 5, 2019
|Online Registration Start Date|
1st week of July
Last date to register/fill the application form
|2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AFMC, Pune(DGHS)|
2nd week of July
Screening- AFMC, Pune
|3rd week of July|
|Releasing of the list of selected candidates|
Last week of July
Reporting for admission at the campus
|the first week of August|
AFMC 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing for AFMC MBBS Entrance exam. The application forms not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Nationality- Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status- The candidate should be unmarried and be one till completion if the academic course.
- Medical Condition- The candidate should be medically fit. The minimum height/weight requirement for girls is 144cm/36 kgs and for boys, it is 157.5cm/47 kgs.
- Age Criteria – The minimum age of a candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in the core subjects.
- The candidate should have studied and passed mathematics at class 10 level or afterward.
Key points for AFMC 2019 Application Form
- Valid ID NEET score is mandatory for filling up the AFMC Application Form.
- There will be no correction facilities for the application form.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having AFMC Registration number for future references.
AFMC Application Form 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and details.
- NEET Roll number and admit card.
- A valid identity proof number ( Adhaar Card, Passport).
- Scanned images of signature, and a passport-sized photograph.
How to apply for AFMC Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the application form.
- Registration: The candidate has to visit the AFMC MBBS admissions website and register for the AFMC ToELR exam and screening process.
- Filling up the AFMC 2019 Application Form: The candidate will have to log in to the AFMC exam portal using the Candidates ID and password generated after the registration process.
- Uploading photograph and signature is mandatory in the application form.
- The Application fee is amount is likely to be INR 250.
AFMC Counseling Procedure to Follow
The counseling of AFMC 2019 will start tentatively in the first week of July 2019. Given below are the few steps to follow in AFMC counseling in 2019.
- Mode of AFMC MBBS 2019 counseling will be offline.
- The AFMC MBBS merit list 2019 will carry the names of eligible candidates for different rounds of AFMC MBB counseling 2019.
- AFMC MBBS 2019 counseling sessions will include document verification, ToELR (Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), medical examination and Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The marks scored in NEET 2019 and ToELR will be added and the total marks will be divided by 4. Further, 50 marks of the interview will be added to the result obtained after dividing. The marks(out of 250) will be considered as the final marks for admissions to AFMC MBBS.
AFMC Admissions and Counseling 2019
1. There will be two slots in AFMC counseling.
2. The candidates reporting in the morning/afternoon session have to attend the rounds in the order given below –
- Document Verification,
- Blood/Urine investigation,
- ToELR exam
- PAT process
- Interview by the board of officers, and
- Medical Examination the next day.
3. The candidates will have to report to the AFMC campus after result declaration.
Previous Years AFMC Cut off
|2018 AFMC MBBS Cutoff Score||AFMC MBBS Cut off Score 2017||AFMC MBBS Cut off Score 2016|
Documents Required for AFMC Admission and Counseling Procedure
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Certificates specified
- Colored photograph with white background
- AFMC registration slip
- NEET 2019 admit card and scorecard
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in the name of ‘DGAFMS Admission Fund’, payable at New Delhi.