Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts AEEE every year for admission to 4 year B. Tech. courses. This is the only qualifying exam for admission to B. Tech programmes. Candidates can apply by online mode or offline mode by using a printed OMR form but not both. The exam is also conducted in both offline and online(CBT) mode. CBT will be conducted in 3 different time slots all over the country. Offline (pen and paper) test will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm in all major cities. Let us take a look at the AEEE Application Process.
AEEE APPLICATION PROCESS: ONLINE APPLICATION
For applying online first the candidates have to register or sign in with a valid Email ID.
Following documents should be kept ready before initiating the online application :
- Scanned/digital copy of recent passport size colour photograph(jpg/jpeg format, 3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Scanned signature of candidate(jpg/jpeg format, 3.5cm x 1.5cm)
- Draw a rectangular box of size 1.5cm x 3.5cm on white paper.
- Candidate needs to put the full signature with a black ballpoint pen in this box.
- Scan this box by using a professional scanner.
3. Valid Email ID and mobile number for receiving emails and SMS from the university.
Online application involves three steps
2. Photo and signature upload
3. Fee payment
AEEE Application Process: Registration
- Enter candidate’s name, date of birth, Email ID, mobile number, mode of examination, test centre address and submit.
- After submitting data can be viewed and edited.
- If details are correct then confirm it. Data cannot be edited after confirming.
AEEE Application Process: Uploading photo and signature
- Upload candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Proceed for payment
AEEE Application Process: Fee payment
- The application fee is Rs 1000 and it can be paid online through credit card/debit card/Net Banking or offline using a demand draft.
- On receipt of the application fee, an Email will be sent to registered Email ID containing details of payment receipt and application confirmation.
AEEE Application Process: Offline application
OMR form purchase
- Printed OMR application form can be purchased by paying Rs 1000 application fee at post offices and university counters at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft.
- While filling the OMR application form, the candidate has to attach a passport size colour photograph. This photograph should NOT be attested.
- The application form should be filled, after reading all the instructions, using a black ballpoint pen
- Filled in application forms have to be submitted before 31 March 2018. Forms submitted after this will be rejected.
- If more than one application form is submitted by a candidate, then his/her application is subject to rejection by the university.
Submission of an application does not mean that candidate has been allotted a seat. Admission to the university is based on the rank list released by the university.